Chapter 17

The next morning I woke up. Zoe and Austin were beginning to wake up. I noticed I was holding something.
I laughed. I was still holding the Barbie.

Austin smiled at me and kissed my lips. " good morning " I said good morning back. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and out my hair in a messy bun.

I grabbed my contact case. Zoe came running in the bathroom. " whats up? " I ask as I take off my contacts and putting them in the case.

" Where's mommy and daddy " I shrug. " we should call them " I put on my glasses and walked out of the bathroom while Zoe was following me. i looked around for my phone.

" Um.. where's my phone? " I look around until I see Austin taking selfies on my phone. i laugh. " Austin give me my phone back? " He pouts and gives my phone back.

I dialed Lauren's number but she wasn't answering. i dialed Alex's number and he did not answer either.
" Austin.. Alex and or Lauren aren't even answering their phone calls "
He looks up. " I'll try calling them " I nodded.

" C'mon Zoe " I said and grabbed her hand. We walk downstairs. I grabbed some ingredients and star making some food.

I set a few plates down on the table. I put the food down on the table along with some orange juice. " YOOO WHATS UP! " I heard Zach scream. I turned around. " good morning " I said and smiled.

Dinah's eyes widen. " FOOD! " They scream sitting and eating their food.
I hand Zoe her plate and i help her sit On the chair that goes with the counter. I grabbed my plate and sat next to her.

I grabbed 2 glasses of orange juice and gave one to Zoe. We ate our food as we talked about random stuff.
Austin and I got a call at the same time. the same numbers. Oh god.

We both answer.

" Hello? "

" Hi is this Karla Cabello? "

" Yes, how may I help you? " I laughed a little.

" Well.. Your friend Lauren Jauregui got in a car accident. " I was in the verge of crying.

" Um.. is her boyfriend okay? "

" No sweetie. I don't think they're gonna make it "

" Um.. we'll be there soon "

" Okay. Bye "

" Bye "

I ended the call. How the hell am I supposed to tell a 1 year old that
Her parents are about to die.
I look at the girls with tears in my eyes. Austin walks over to me and hugs me. Tears are in his eyes.

" Both of our best friends are in the hospital. " he whispered.

" Zoe are you finished with your food? " She nods. " Can you go upstairs and clean up your barbules? " She nods and runs upstairs.

" So why are you guys crying? "

" Lauren and Alex are in a car crash and might not make it " Austin Said.
The girls and the guys looked at us shocked.