Chapter 23

Austin's POV
" Who was that? " I asked Maddie. Maddie is my girlfriend. We've been together for a few months now. I've been lying to Camila just to hang out with Maddie. I tell Camila that I would be going to the studio. What about Camila? I know she's my girlfriend but Maddie is better in bed. Camila is just a flop.

" Oh! Your cousin called " my jaw dropped.

" What cousin? "

" C-Camila? I think her name was "

" Oh no. "

" What's wrong? "

" Nothing.. "

" Okay. well.. lets go hang out " I shook my head ' no '

" Maddie I have to be alone for a while.. " she nods and kisses me.

" Just call me if anything is wrong. okay? " I nodded and she left.

My mom came storming in my room.
" Who the hell was that? " I looked at her. " M-Maddie "

" THAT SLUT? Are you dating her? "
I closed my eyes then nodded.

" How bout Camila? "

" We.. We're still dating "

" YOURE DATING 2 GIRLS AT THE SAME TIME? AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE THATS NOT HOW I RAISED YOU "

" Mom.. "

" Did you tell Maddie that Camila was your sister? " I shook my head.

" I told her she was my cousin.. "

" What about Zoe and Ryan? "

" Oh god.. "

" tell me the whole story " she said sitting down on my bed. I sighed and closed my eyes again.

" Me and Maddie hooked up a few months ago at a club. When I went to the club I told Camila that I was going to Robert's house and make some songs... instead I went to the club and Maddie was there. we were both drunk and the next morning I found me and her naked in bed. we both started texting and calling each other till this day.. I have to lie to Maddie and tell her Camila is my cousin and tell Camila that I have to go to the studio but I hang out with Maddie instead... "

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath she then opens her eyes. " go on.. "

" When I got here, Maddie was waiting for me. We went up to my room and we hung out. I went to the bathroom and changed. when I got out of the bathroom, Maddie was holding my phone talking to someone. she ended the call and then I asked her who it was..
She told me ' i was talking to your cousin, Camila ' "

My mom was crying. " m-m-mom please don't cry " I said and started to rub her back. " austin.. this is not how I raised you. " I nodded.
" Mom I know.. "

Robert then called me. " we're coming to your house. no questions. we'll be there in 20 " he then ended the call.

" Sweetie.. "

" Yes mom? "

She sighed and closed her eyes again. " You know how its almost your birthday? " I nodded.
" Camila called me and told me if I was busy on your birthday.. I said no and she asked me if you were busy and I said no.. she then said
' okay.. can you help me throw a party for Austin. I want it to be a surprise ' " I looked at her.

" Camila was gonna surprise me? " My mom nodded. " you had the most prettiest, most Grateful girlfriend... and you cheated on her.. "

" Oh no.. well I think they're coming right now.. "