Chapter 25

I fluttered my eyes open. what the hell? What time is it? I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 2:30 pm.
I then had lots of texts and calls from Robert and Zach.

They said :
Roberto: yo! wtf Camila we've been calling you for hours!

Zach: I know you guys at having sex. I just didn't tell Robert 😂

Roberto: where you at doe?

Zach: what time r u guys coming home?

Roberto: dude. we're like so worried.
DO WE BRING ZOE AND RYAN HOME?

Zach: Robert is like so worried RN .. 😂😂😂😂 its so fucking funny.

Robert: MILA. WTF

I laughed and decided to text Robert and Zach back.

To Roberto: Robert, I'm okay. why you so worried? 😂👋

To Zach: Zach wtf 😂😂😂

From Roberto: where are you guys?

To Roberto: the hospital..

From Zach: where you at doe?

To Zach: at a hotel 😂

From Roberto: oh.. well why didn't you answer.

I decided not to text back. I shook Austin. he moved around a bit.
" Austin wake up. its almost 3 " I whispered. he opened then rubbed his eyes.

" Ugh " he groaned. " come on wake up " I said pecking his lips. he groaned again. " you go change. I'm gonna sleep for a while. " he said. I nodded. I grabbed my clothes and went in the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and started to shower. There wasn't any soap or shampoo so I just washed myself with just water.

I put on my underwear, bra, jeans and Austin's T shirt. I walked out of the bathroom grabbing some gum and chewing it. " babe go shower " I said stretching. " okay fine " he said.
" I grabbed your shirt so you're just gonna have to go out shirtless " he nods and giggles.

After about a few minutes he came out shirtless, gray sweat pants on and wet hair. my hair was already dried and it turned out to light waves. I put on my cardigan and grabbed the crop top I wore yesterday.

" Ugh fuck, I'm so hungry " I groaned.
" Oh.. I thought you were full from that dick you sucked last night " I looked at Austin and he was smirking at me.
" Austin your so gross " I said and laughed. " but seriously I am too "

I rolled my eyes playfully.
" Oh.. I thought you were full from that pussy you licked last night " I mocked. he laughed.

" Shut up. lets just go " he said. I nodded grabbing my phone and we went in the elevator. we checked out and drove to wherever Austin was driving.

" Where are we going? " I ask.
" McDonalds " he said. I nodded and used my phone for a while.
When I felt that the car stopped, I looked up and we were at McDonalds.

I took off my seatbelt and opened my passenger seat and goto out. I waited for Austin and then we went inside.

" I'd like to have 2 Big Macs, 2 large French Fries and " he looked at me.
He gave me the ' what drink do you want?' Face. I laugh a bit and said
" Coke will be fine " he nods.
" And one coke and then one dr pepper " the lady nods.

" That'll be $10 please " Austin handed her a 10 dollar bill.

We sat at a table and waited.
someone then started to call me.
It was Mani.

" Hello? "

" MILA! "

" Yeah? "

" Where are you? "

" McDonalds "

" No invites? "

" Right..sorry "

" Shut up MILA. where are you and Austin? "

" We came back from somewhere. where's Zoe and Ryan? "

" Don't worry, Robert and Ally have them "

" okay. I gotta go. I'll see you guys later okay? "

" Okay BYEEE "

I ended the call.

" So.. " Austin said trying to start a conversation.

I laughed awkwardly. " soooo... "

Now it was silent. " here are your orders " the lady said breaking the silence. " thank you " we both said at the same time. " your welcome! "

Austin and I ate in silence. he sighed.
" Anyways... "

" Uh ha what? "

" I have a tour coming "

" When? "

" In like 2 months " he said as he chewed on a French fry.

" How many months? "

" I'm going all around the world so like a year and 5 months? .. "

" Oh.. "

" Babe.. "

" Yeah? "

" The worst thing is.. you can't come with me. " I looked Up at him.

" I'm sorry but Rocco said you can't come. he said you're just a distraction when your there "

" I get it austin.. I mean I'm used to it "

" What one trying to say is... I don't want to say this but uh.. " I looked up at him. " Please don't say it. " he looked down and took a deep breath.

" I'm uh.. "

WOOHOO CLIFFHANGER 😂 VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT ❤️❤️❤️ OH AND 2 UPDATES IN ONE DAY.
IM PROBABLY GONNA DO ANOTHER ONE TODAY.

VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️❤️❤️