Chapter 13

1 month later ...
Austin and I haven't been talking since we broke up. I miss him so much. I'd do anything just to see Austin. Well its my almost birthday.

I also have to fake date Luke Hemmings. yes the one from 5SOS.

" Hey Camila! " Luke said. I looked to my right seeing his big blue eyes. " Yeah? " He smiles at me. " I know you're thinking about austin. " I smiled. " I am " I whispered. he pulled me close to him.

I buried my head in his neck.
" I miss him so much " he nods and rubs my back. " I know how much you miss him. We can be friends but when we're out we have to fake date" I nodded and frowned.

" Now c'mon I have a surprise! " He grabs my hand. " woah! Luke I'm wearing pink cupcake pajama shorts and a hoodie. can I change? " He shook his head. " lets go! " He put me over his shoulder and ran out.

" OH MY GOD LUKE ITS RAINING " I screamed as he set me in his car. " it's okay, we'll be in my car half of the time " I nodded. " I don't have shoes "
He gives me one of my shoes.

" Okay where are we going? "

" NEW YORK " he sang. I laughed.
" No seriously " he nods. " NEW YORK " he sang again.
" Yo its a bit cold in here " I said shivering. he hands me a warm blanket.

" Stay warm. we'll be in this car for 5 hours " I groaned. " well do you have my phone " he nods giving me my phone, headphones and charger.
" You're the best friend I've ever had " I said and laughed.

Its past 5 hours. We're in New York.
We get to this fancy hotel and Luke hands me my Red and black plaid backpack that's filled with stuff I need.

" get dressed " he said. I nodded grabbing a few clothes and hopped in the shower.

It's like 5 am . Literally.

Its past 15 minutes and I get out of the shower. I put on a long sleeved red crop top with some blue high wasted jeans. my hair dried and turns into natural waves.

I put on the classic eyeliner and mascara look and throw on my combat boots and a black bow.
I take a picture and put the caption as " IM ALMOST 17 YET I STILL HAVE NO BOOBS " I laughed and posted it .

I grabbed my dirty clothes and put them somewhere in a corner. I walked out of the bathroom. " so tell me where were going? " I ask.
" Its a surprise. NOW LETS GO! "
he pushed me out the door and we walked to his car.

" So its 5 am and we have to go eat. Lets go to IHOP " I nodded and he drove to IHOP.

We got assigned to a seat. I was so confused when I saw Demi and Simon sitting at a table. " Hey Demi.. Hi Simon " I said and smiled.
" Ah we were expecting you. sit " simon said. I took a seat next to Demi as Luke did to Simon.

" So we decided that you two should break up " i looked at Luke and smiled. " and we apologize. so here is our apology " Simon claps and rubs his hands together. My jaw drops and tears fill my eyes. I smiled.

The boy I love is standing 2 feet away from me. " a-Austin " I whispered getting up and tackling him in a hug.
" our apology was that you can get back together " I smiled at Demi and Simon. " thank you " I whispered.

" I missed you so freakin much and I lov- "

" Shut up and kiss me " he whispered and connected his lips with mine.
I smiled. " I missed that " he smiles at me. " Okay! Sit we have to eat! " Simon says. " oh right sorry "

" I have to go Simon! I'll catch up later probably " Luke says. " Okay bye! "
He kissed Demi and I's cheek and said bye to Simon and Austin.
" We also have to go! We have to go judge people " I laughed. " okay? Bye Demi! Bye Simon " I smiled at them and they Left.

I turned to Austin and smiled at him.
" Now its you and I together " he whispered grabbing my hand and intertwining then with his. " I missed this. I missed us " I smiled at him.
" Will you be my girlfriend again? " I nodded and kissed his cheek.

" I love you. and I mean it " he whispered.

" I love you too "