Chapter 5

I quickly showered and put on My pineapple high wasted pants, my long sleeved white crop top and my white sneaker wedges . I quickly put on some white eyeshadow and eyeliner and mascara. Then I applied some Chapstick.

" CAMZ LETS GO ! " I grabbed my phone and walked out with Shawn.
" Do you do squats? " Shawn asks as we enter his car. " um no .. "
" Oh "
" Why "
" Cause damn baby your booty is huge as Fuck " he says smirking. my eyes widen . " SHAWN ! " We laughed as he continued driving to the arena.

" CAMZ WERE HERE " someone screamed. my eyes shot open.
" Why would you do that? " I asked as I took off my seatbelt. Yes I was sleeping and then Shawn had to wake me up. Shawn opened my door and carried me. " Shawn put me down " I said. he puts me down and We walk to the rest of them.

" Hey cutie with a big booty " Austin says smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.
" Yeah your butt is pretty big " Dinah says. " yeah I asked her if she does squats and she said no " I glared at Shawn. " next thing you know Sophie is gonna get a big booty " I laughed.

" What can I say " I asked and walked around strutting. " YAS slay bitch " Dinah says . I laugh. " whatever lets go inside "

" Okay so Shawn will go first and we'll be a bunch of idiots and pretend we're fans " Dinah says sitting on one of the chairs. I laughed and shrugged. " Okay I guess "

The girls , the vamps and Austin and I sat on the chairs pretending we were fans. I screamed like an obsessed fangirl. " OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SHAWN " I screamed reaching my hands out for him to grab. I laughed and sat back down .

My phone buzzed. I took my phone out of my pocket and read the text.

From Dinah - Guess what😳

To Dinah - what mija ?😂

From Dinah - Lauren and Austin broke up .

To Dinah - How'd she know?

From Dinah - apparently you RT the link and she saw the retweet and read it and yeah ...

To Dinah - uh oh ...

I looked to my right and saw Dinah . she was smirking at me .
" GO GET YOUR BOY BITCH " she mouthed . I silently laughed.

To Becky - Lauren and Austin broke up ..

From Becky - GOOD NOW GO GET YOUR BOY BITCH

I burst out laughing then I started choking. " Yo Camila are you okay? " Austin asked patting my back.
" Yeah I'm okay " I said coughing and sipping some of my water.

To Becky - I literally chocked cause Dinah just said that 😂😭

From Becky - 😂 oh my god did she really?

To Becky - nods then says wait there's more in a anchorman voice 😂

From Becky - what is it? 😂

To Becky - How did Austin react when you kissed him?

From Becky - I didn't kiss him he told me to meet up with him and kiss him so the paps can get a picture of it

To Becky - WELL DID HE TELL YOU WHY HE KISSED YOU AND WHY HE CALLED YOU?

From Becky - he said he wanted to break up with Lauren so he can get with you :)

To Becky - don't lie to me

from Becky - I'm not I gtg bae I'll see you later :)

From Becky - oh okay

" CAMILA " someone screamed.
I looked up. " Oh yeah what? "
" Were up! " I nodded and put my phone in my back pocket.
I grabbed a pink mic. " okay start the god damn music " Dinah screamed. I laughed . they played miss moving on .