Chapter 15

" Austin why'd you fucking kiss her "
I asked calmly.

" Babe I wasn't thinking! "

" So you showed up at her interview and kissed her? "

" I mean - I just - I don't know babe! "

" I can't even believe you Austin " I whispered.

" Camila so what's up with you and Luke girl? Have you guys have been like hanging out or some shit? " He asked like a girl. He leaned on the wall smirking.

" I DIDNT KISS HIM! HE DID. "

" So what's up with you an that buck toothed girl? What's her name? Oh yeah her name is Becky .. So did you like it? " I asked. he shrugged and smirked.

" I mean c'mon she's Becky " my jaw dropped. " I hoped you got your tongue stuck in her tooth " I said giggling a little.

" Camila c'mon please " I shook my head. " Austin I'll see you later " I walked out of the room grabbing my phone, keys, wallet and hoodie.

I got in my car and heard the rain splashing. " I really need to move on " I whispered. tears ran down my face as I drove. Then everything turned black.

Austin's POV
My phone rang 2 times which was annoying for me. It was an unknown number but I answered it.

" Hello? "

" Hi is this Mr. Mahone? "

" Yeah can you leave me alone? "

" Well actually we were gonna tell you that Ms. Cabello here got in an accident " my jaw dropped.

" My Camila Cabello? "

" Yeah! Camila Karla Cabello "

" Oh no.. um I'll be there "

" Okay.. "

I quickly got in my car and drove quickly to the hospital.

" Um Camila Cabello? " I asked the nurse.

" She's actually in critical condition and you can't see her right now. Her visiting hours are over. Come back In like 30 minutes " I nodded and sat in the waiting room waiting.

" I'm so stupid " I whispered. I texted the rest of the crew telling them where I was. They were all coming to the hospital and before I knew it I was in Camila's room.

I look at Camila's lifeless body. Her face is so pale and she's breathing lightly. " Camila, I'm so stupid for hurting you. I know you don't deserve this. " I whispered. " you're a strong girl and I know you can make it " I kissed her forehead. " I love you so much " I grab her hand squeezing it a little.

She squeezed back. my eyes widen.
" ALEX CALL THE NURSE SHE SQUEEZED MY HAND! " I yelled. Alex ran down the hall calling the nurse.
A bunch of nurses come inside.

The nurses asked me what happened so I told them.
" She'll probably wake up in 10 minutes " I nodded and they left.

" Austin? " Someone whispered. I looked around and someone touched my arm. I look at Camila. oh my god she's awake..

" Camila " I whispered kneeling down. " I'm sorry " I said grabbing her hand and kissed it lightly.
" Sorry for what? " I looked at her confused. She doesn't rememeber? " what happened? Did you cheat on me? " She asked.

" Um .. its nothing.. so how are you? "

" I'm okay " I nodded. " um .. I'm gonna go call a nurse okay? " She nods as I kiss her forehead and walk out of the room.

I call the nurse and she gives me some papers to sign. " so she can leave in 2 hours " I nodded and walked back in the room signing the papers.

Camila's POV
I looked at Austin and he was signing some papers. They were probably release forms.

I really have to tell you something.
A secret.

I didn't forget about him cheating on me. I just told him I forgot because I didn't want us to fight at the hospital or when I go home. So basically I lied.

" Babe? " I looked up at auatin.

" Yeah? "

" We leave in 2 hours " I nodded.
" Well I have no clean clothes "
" Lauren went to go grab you some " I nodded and thanked him.

Lauren came in the room giving me a black and white striped backpack.
" Your clothes are in there " I nodded and thanked her too. " you need help? " Austin asked. I shook my head and smiled. " no thanks " I kissed his cheek and walked in the bathroom.

I took a quick shower. Yes there was a shower in the bathroom. my hair dried pretty fast since I put it in braids. I put on a white sleeveless crop top, a cardigan, my light blue high wasted ripped jeans and my burgundy doc martins.

I took off my braids and grabbed the backpack. I walked out of the bathroom. " can we leave? " I asked. They shrug. " Where's Austin? " I asked Lauren.

" He's at the gift shop " I nodded and sat on the bed. " how you feeling? "
Alex asks.

" Starving " Lauren and Alex laugh and nod. " well I'm pretty sure we're leaving like right now. but I think we have to wait for Austin " Austin walks in the room with a bouquet of flowers.

" For you " he said and handed me the flowers. I smiled and kissed him.
" Thank you " he grabs my hand.
" Lets leave this crappy hospital " he said. I nodded and giggled.

I just noticed that Lauren and Alex were here. only them. I decided not to ask. We stopped at a nearby McDonalds. " ugh I'm hungry as hell " I said and stretched as I got out of the car.

I reached out to grab my phone from the chair. " damn girl that booty though " Austin and Lauren yelled.
I looked at them and laughed.
" Shut up " I said and closed my door.
" I mean c'mon Camila, Austin is a pretty lucky guy to have you " I smiled at Lauren.

" Thank you " I said. Austin kissed my cheek as we walked in McDonalds.
Lauren and I sat at a table as the guys ordered for us. " So what's been happening at the mahone house? " I asked Lauren.

" Well... Robert is dating Ally " I smiled. " it was meant to be " she nods. " I mean lots of things happened for one whole day you were away " I nodded.

The guys came back. We started to eat and talk about random things.
" So what your trying to say is you want me and Austin to babysit Zoe so you and alex can go on a date? " I asked Lauren. she nods.

" C'mon please " I nodded. " I guess. I haven't seen Zo in a really long time "
She thanks and hugs me. " What time are you dropping her off? "
" Probably 5 " I nodded and checked the time. it was 3 pm.

" Lets go home " Alex says. we nodded. We got in Austin's car and he drove home.