"My word! 500,000 the highest bid today! Going once... Going twice... And sold to Giovanni Luciano!" The guy on stage yelled into the mic. My eyes met Giovanni's when I was walking down the stage. His gaze was... Intense.

When I reached the bottom Giovanni stretched out his hand for me to take, I didn't. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist, both of us walking towards the dancing area.

The music came on. I took one of my hand and placed it in his, the other one was on his shoulder. His arm snaked around my waist, pulling me closer. He looked me straight into my eyes.

"Half a million for a dance? A little desperate don't you think?" I snorted.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered into my ear.

"Tell me something I don't know." I sneered at him.

"Oh, I will." He said. "Want me to start?" He raised a brow, when I didn't anwser, he continued. "How about I start with..." He leaned in, "don't scream." He whispered, oh so quietly. It was just then when I realised, a small pain in my wrist. I looked down to see a small cut and an object inside. "this." He took out the object, a mic. He threw the piece on the ground and grabbed a tissue for the cut. "Now, that no one is listening to us, let's talk, I'd say we have about four five minutes."

"Talk? Talk about what?" I tilted my head to the side.

"I know that I need to apologise to you, but that would take me more than five minutes, so can you forgive me temporarilly, I know that it's a lot I'm asking but I'm begging you."

"I don't miss you anymore."

"A tragic start doesn't always mean a tragic ending. You don't realise how much you appreciate something until someone takes it away. Your love is something I appreciate and I was the one who took it away and I am sorry." Giovanni mumbled, his eyes were having an emotion in it that I didn't know.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me what the fuck you see." I hissed.

"That's the point, I don't see shit. All I see are gray dull eyes, not the blue beautiful ones that I love. So tell me why, you chose your piece of shit Uncle before us."

"It was too much. And if killing you makes my life a bit better, then I'll do it."

He laughed silently. "So what then. You go around and be his little assassin? You go around and kill people just because he asks you to?"

"These people are average, you kill them too."

He now laughed a bit more loudly. "So what? I have the privilege to, he doesn't."

"We're not equal."

"Why the fuck are you all over his dick?" He started getting mad.

"I'm doing my thing and you," I pressed my finger against his chest. "should mind your own fucking business."

"He is a liar!" He finally snapped. I smirked at him. "You're slipping into the deep end. You need to trust me, trust us. I know that they give you everything you everything dreamed of, but all I really care about is that you wake up in my arms one more time."

"Trust you?" I bursted out laughing.

"Look at them." He motioned his head towards them. All of the Santoro's and Luciano's were looking at us. "Look at your sister." I looked at her. She looked horrible. She had huge purple bags under her eyes. Her skin was pale. She looked fragile.

"What did you do to her?!" I shouted silently. My breathing became heavy.

"It's not what we did to her, it's what your Uncle did. Has he ever told you that he took her from you. The whole eight years you haven't seen her was because he was the reason. He has a hospital were he does experiments to little children. To Norah."