28 Car chase

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

"Thanks for an amazing night." I thanked Giovanni, while unbuckling my seat belt.

"Which did you like better, the dinner or the sex?" Giovanni smirked. Have I ever mentioned that his smirks always work for me?

"I don't know. Probably the car chase." I said and we both lightly chuckled. "No, but seriously, thanks."

"Prego." He looked at me and I gave him a quick kiss on his lips before getting out the car.
(You're Welcome.)

"Bye." I waved.

"Caio, mia cara." He smiled.

I entered the password into the security tablet and went through the gate. When I went into my yard, I was greeted by another gate which required my finger print.

I don't think this kind of security is necessery, but after Grayson kidnapped me, Alessio went full on safety mode.

When I finally got to the house, I was greeted by Lillian- our house maid.

"Ms. Santoro, are you okay?" She asked.

Oh yeah, you know I'm fine. I came back home at noon after having a long ass make out session with Giovanni in his car. We almost fucked. And now I'm wearing his clothes because he ripped my dress. My makeup is gone and my hair is up in a bird nest.

"Yeah, I'm great. Are dad and Alessio home?" I asked.

"Yes, they're in the living room." She anwsered.

Fudge.

"Okay, thanks." I said as I made my way to the living room.

"I swear to God, if she doesn't come home in the next fifteen minutes, I'll track her down and find her myself!" Alessio shouted.

"Wow, you really are paranoid." I said leaning against the wall with my arms crossed.

Alessio, dad and two other men turned their eyes to me.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" Alessio yelled. Can he like...not do that?

"Chill big bro. I'm a fucking adult, I don't need you to track me down while I'm enjoying myself." I snapped. Alessio and I are usually the ones getting mad at each other. We are the definition of 'at each others throats'.

"You still haven't anwsered my question." He said annoyed.

"So you really don't know where I've been?" I said pointing to myself. Makeup is off, my hair is in a messy bun, I'm in boys clothes and in heals, my dress and purse are on my hand.

"Are you fucking joking!?" His face was red as a tomato, his brain will probably blow up if he doesn't calm his ass down.

"Do I look like a fucking joke to you? What is up your ass today?" I asked irritaded and started walking upstairs.

"Don't you dare to walk away from me!" He yelled and I shoved my two middle fingers to him.

"Go fuck yourself, Alessio!" I screamed and walked away.

"Shit!" Was the only thing I heard before I slammed my doors and walked into my closet to change.

Well, that was unnecessary.

I kept Giovanni's shirt but changed the sweats, they were too fricking big.

I washed my face and jumped on my bed. Took my laptop and searched for restaurant designs.

After all of the research my stomach started growling like crazy. I looked at the time which read 5.30p.m.

I went downstairs and Alessio was nowhere in sight. Maybe universe does love me, since I didn't want to see him today.