12 Little present

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

"Hey sweetie" Mom came in the living room and greeted me with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey mom." I replied to her smiling. Her beautiful smile even makes me smile.

"I want to tell you something. Our friends son is having a birthday party in two weeks and we're invited. Do you want to come? It would be fun, dresses, champagne and other expensive alcohol, adults and photographers." She explained. So that's what the huge smile was about.

"I don't know...." I groaned. Dresses, heels, makeup are the worst things created on this earth. Okay, well....maybe makeup isn't that bad...? But still I do not want to go.

"Oh come on" Kate suddenly said and walked into the living room "It'll be fun, plus dad wants you to meet someone there" She said with a smirk. Which definetely meant someone = a hot guy who has money.

I rolled my eyes and face palmed myself, can I please fall of the chair right now?

"You gotta have fun atleast some point in your life" Kate squeeled. Squeeled. She fucking squeeled. That sound always makes my ears bleed.

I gritted my teeth so I wouldn't scream my lungs out, "Oh trust me, I always have fun."

"Just think about it, okay?" She calmed down and her normal, frowny face was back in action, probably seeing my reaction to her squeel.

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~

I started seeing a personal trainer in dad's gym to help me defend myself from anything that's been happening lately.

I even started going to shooting lessons. I don't know why would I ever need it, I guess dad was just being paranoid.

"Hi dad" I greeted him walking into the kitchen. I decited to stay at their house for a week, to make sure I was safe.

"Hey, I need to give you something" he says as he hands me a black box.

"why-why do I need these?" I said as I pulled leg holsters." I don't even have any weapons"

"Here you are" Dad said as he handed me another black box, but this one was much smaller.

I opened it "Guns?! I don't need guns!"

"Like hell you do. Four times. Four fucking times you were in danger!"

He was right. The first time was when Gio sent one his men to Sophia's house and the second time was when some creepy men started following me when I was walking home from the park. Good thing that I was talking to Kate. I told her that 3 men were following me and she told dad right away who came to the rescue. Not to mention the kidnapping and clubbing parts.

I sighed "Okay, I'll take it. Thanks dad" I said before hugging him.

"Anything for you, and please carry atleast one with you at all times." he said and walked away.

I looked in the box and there were 2 guns. I took one into my hand and immediately pulled back. It was ice cold.

I took the guns and the leg holsters with me into my room. And placed them on the ground.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

~~

The next morning I woke up and did my usual routine, then went downstairs to make some breakfast.

"Good morning" I said as I went into the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetheart, you're just in time. Sit down." Mom said putting food into plates and handing me one. "We're going dress shopping today!"

"What?"

"Don't tell me you forgot. We're invited to a birthday party. Remember?"

"Right."

"Eat your food and go get ready. We'll be leaving at 1p.m."

"Cool"

I woke up in a good mood today until I got a stupid reminder of that birthday celebration.

I really didn't want to go, but I agreed anyways. I didn't want mom, dad and Kate to worry.

I took a shower and got dressed. Looked at the clock which read 12.30p.m.

I got to my room and tripped over some boxes from yesterday.

Did I really needed this kind of stuff in my life?

I thought to myself.

I pushed my thoughts to the back of my head and got dressed.

"Alessandra!" Kate shouted

"Coming!" I yelled and dashed downstairs.

~~~~

We literally shopped 'til we dropped and I still couldn't find a perfect pair of heels.

"You know what, I'm done! My legs already feel numb and I still didn't find any heels. Can we please go home and come back another day?"

"If you say so" Dad sighed

"Yes, thank you!" We laughed as we got to the car and drove home.

When we got home it was already 7p.m. and I was starving.

I quickly ran upstairs got dressed in sweats and a large t-shirt and dashed to the kitchen.

Grabbed myself some leftover pizza and turned on Netflix.

I didn't even realised when I driffted to sleep in the living room with the TV still on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment! ❤️

This chapter is straight up trash and Idk how to fix it.