35 Meeting the boyfriend

Alessandra's car above

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

(few weeks later)

December 22nd

Christmas and New years were approaching. Snow wasn't falling, but it was freezing cold. I got better and better at knifes and guns. Mostly guns but my knife skills were amazing too. Everywhere and everytime I'd carry a gun and a knife in my holsters, sweats, hoods except when I'm sleeping. I probably became paranoid, but the fact that Gio won't stop until he gets me, is making me fucking crazy. Self-defense classes became harder, and harder every single day. I didn't walk or drive alone. I always had a bodyguard. I didn't need nor want him, but Alessio being a paranoid ass of them all, gave one bodyguard to each family member. Alessio took over the family business. He moved out and I rarely see him, which is a good thing. I couldn't stand him each day more and more, but he was my brother and I still loved him.

Gio got suspicious of my family. Everytime he wanted to talk to Alessio or dad, I'd say that they're not home or they're busy. It happend way to many times. Every time we'd be together, I would be shaking inside. Well almost. The most important question is; when? Our love for each other grew stronger and more dangerous. You know that qoute 'love is the most powerful emotion, and that makes it the the most dangerous.' Yeah, it makes perfect sense. Because when Gio finds out, shit is going to get fucking real. I know what he does and I know what he's capable of. I know how he tortures people when they don't obey the rules. I didn't know what the rules were, but all I know is when you mess with him, don't expect to live a minute longer.

I was in my room, lost in my own thoughts. Thinking how will I tell him, that I am the Camilla he's looking for and a fucking Santoro. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door flew open.

"Sophia?!" I squeeled and jumped into her arms. "What are you doing here?"

"Your brother invited me to stay here for holidays." She smiled as we pulled away.

"My brother invited you to stay here, huh?" I smirked and she blushed light pink color.

"It's not what you think, really." She smirked back.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. So how long are you staying?" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess when you guys want me to-" She said but I cut her off.

"Nope. You know what? You should move back in." I suggested. "Plus I really need a friend in this huge ass place."

"Maybe." She laughed as we both sat down on my bed.

"I'm going to tell Gio about everything." I cleared my throat. "I'll tell him that I'm the girl he's looking for."

"W-What about Santoro? Are you going to tell him that?" Sophia stuterred.

"I don't know. He has people who are so fucking smart. I don't know how they hadn't found out yet. But they will, soon." I sighed when my phone started ringing. "Shit, it's him."

"Anwser it." Sophia said and walked out the room.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hey, boyfriend." I smiled. Even though I'm having second thoughts, doesn't mean that I'm not going to enjoy every second with him.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked.

"I don't know, probably nothing like always." I rolled my eyes.

"Let me guess, you rolled your eyes, didn't you?" He chuckled.

"Yes sir." I smiled.

"Well then. How about I pick you up at six. How does it sound? I'll be going to Italy tomorrow morning, and I'll be back on the 26th evening. So that's why I want to meet up today." He suggested.

"No no. I'll drive myself to your place at six. Where should I meet you?" I corrected.

He chuckled "Come to the hotel. You know which one, mía cara."

"Alrighty, I'll see you in a bit." I smirked.

"Caio." He hanged up and I released a breath that I didn't realise I was holding in the whole phone call. I knew what hotel he was talking about. Yep, the same one where it all fucking started.

I glanced at the clock which read 5.30 p.m. I have half an hour to get ready. Not waiting for anything I stripped down my clothes and jumped into the shower. I didn't wash my hair, I shaved my legs and armpits, scrubed my body with a vanilla scrub and got out. I dried my skin off and applied some lotion. Brushed my teeth and hair, got dressed in a pair of skinny black ripped jeans, a black crop top, black sneakers and to top it all off a black leather jacket. Sprayed perfume and got my bag where I threw in a loaded CO2 pistol and a drop point knife and a shit ton of unnecessary things to hide my weapons. I didn't put on any makeup on and headed to my Audi r8 v10 plus car. I was planing on buying it with my own money from the SANDRA'S DINER restaurant. The business is going great, but I don't make enough yet to buy an expensive car like this. But my parents surprised me with a few weeks ago and I love it. Without anyone noticing I slipped into the garage and turned the engine on.

The car roared to life and I drove to the hotel where I met Giovanni. I entered the elivator and pressed the button to the 15th floor. Men with black Armani suits came in and out of the elevator, giving me confused looks. I shrugged when I was left with 2 other men. One of them was minding his own business, but the other one was staring at me. He probably was undressing me with his eyes, I could see the way his lips were parted.

"Do you have a staring problem, I'll gladly fix it for you then?!I snapped.

"Uhm, sorry. You're just really hot. Your ass is fucking amazing, if only I could grab it and spa-" He was cut off by me, giving him a hard slap on his face. If he was alone in the elevator I'd already have my gun pointed at his skull. But there where two of them, with probably three loaded guns in their waist holsters. I wasn't going to risk my life for an asshole like him.

His friend chuckled as the other one looked at me with a grin on his face. "Hard to get, huh?"

"Listen here, you motherfucker. Shut your mouth before I fucking crack your skull open. Now please, leave me in peace if you don't want to be six feet under." I pat his shoulder and walked out of the elevator when the doors opened.

I ran, literally, ran into Giovanni's office and jumped into his arms. Not waiting for anything, he locked the door and started kissing me while his hands cupped my butt.

"I see you missed me." Gio chuckled.

"You have no idea." I responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment! ❤️