53 Find Me

**Third person's pov**

Today is the day. The event. Luciano's and Santoro's will be there. Alessandra is not nervous, it's just that she hasn't seen them in a really long time.

They were now at the place. As the hosts they have to arrive early, to make sure everything's in place. When Lev when to make sure everything was alright, Kol and Alessandra talked.

"Are you nervous?" Kol asked her.

"No."

"Alessandra, you haven't seen them in two years. You must feel something." He begged. He knows that she needs a friend, girl or boy, anything. Hanging out with Rebekah helped Alessandra a lot, since she was the only normal woman in the house. Alessandra wanted Rebekah to stay, but Kol wouldn't let her. But to make it up, Rebekah will be attending this event.

"Yeah, exactly two years." She snapped. "And I don't feel shit. Just because they are walking into a trap doesn't mean I'm gonna pity them. They made my life like this, you should be grateful, really. If not them I wouldn't even be near Russia right now."

"Oh, you bloody woman. Get yourself together. People are coming in." Kol huffed and walked away.

Alessandra fixed her dress and went to stand beside Kol. Lev was walking up on the stage.

(The dress is black and doesn't have a cut

(The dress is black and doesn't have a cut. But imagine the dress how you like ig)

After some time had passed, everyone gathered into the main room, each person held a glass of champagne in their hands.

"Welcome, everyone!" Lev greeted into the mic. "Thank you all for coming, please enjoy your evening. This event is apart of the fundraising for the sick children. The auction is about to start, so pick your date boys and spend some money, I know you have a lot of it." He smirked and walked off. Sick fuck. Another man came on and introduced himself.

The line full of women slowly became shorter, as each and one of them went on and off the stage. The last was Alessandra. She went up the stage, not bothering to look at the guest.

"And last but not least, Miss Alessandra Burkov." The person announced. Alessandra cringed at the last name. Lev hasn't brought up the name conversation, ever. "As you all may know, Lev Burkov is her Uncle. Alessandra is a stunning young woman, she likes playing sports and is certainly smart."

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

"50,000" Someone called out.

"100,000" His voice yelled. I could recognise that voice anywhere and anytime. I said that I was not nervous, but now. Goddammit.

"200,000" Yet another voice yelled. Ugh, you've got to be fucking kidding me.

"500,000" He yelled again, making everyone gasp.