11 Threats

**Alessandra's Santoro pov**

My dad got to Sophia's house in less than 20 minutes. I was cleaning the blood off the floor when the door flew open.

My dad and Alessio came in with some men, with guns in their hands.

"What happend?" My dad said when his eyes landed on the dead body.

"This bitch happened." I pointed to the lifeless, bloody and smelling body on the floor, "Luciano's"

My dad didn't say anything just turned around and nodded to his men before turning around and hugging me. He placed a warm kiss on my forehead, something he always used to do.

"Is everyone okay? " He asked

I slowly nodded and hugged him tighter. We stayed in each others embrace for a but longer until we pulled away. His expression changed from a reliefed one, to a serious, hard look.

He mumbled some curse words under his breath,"Search him" He said coldly and walked away.

Whithin 30 minutes the body was gone and the floor was all sparkling clean. How did they do it so quickly? I rubbed the same, small spot for ten minutes and it still wasn't clean.

When everyone left, including Gabriella and Kesey, I stayed for a bit longer at Sophia's. We were both standing in the same spot the man died. Sophia somehow managed to take in this better than I expected, "I'm sorry for getting you involved into this mess" I said while hugging her. My one hand carassed her back, while the other one was around her shoulders.

"It's okay, no worries. I'm just a little shocked that's all." She chuckled lightly.

"I'm sorry again...But I think I'll go home and just let you be alone and have time to think and process everything."

"No please...Please don't go..." She whimpered with a small, sad smile on her lips.

"Okay," I whispered and then the best idea came into my mind. "Alcohol?" I raised a brow.

"Mhm, vodka." She smiled. I'm a great friend, I know.

~

You know, nobody ever told me that when you kill for the first time you feel guilt and sadness and even anger. I was mad at Gio, but more mad at myself. I felt a feeling that I've never felt before. Dissappointment. That's what it was. I have never thought that I would kill someone in my life time. It was so disturbing watching my dad's people clean up the whole place. Blood on the floor, carpet and a bit on the walls. My parents didn't raise me to be a killer and a murderer, I was raised to be a strong woman. But I took the wrong turn. I always do.

The guard wasn't my first and wasn't my second or third kill either. I've killed people, but the blood always gets me to almost puke.

~~~~~

**Giovanni's Luciano pov**

I was sitting in my office, doing my usual work, when an unknown usears ID called me. I hesitatingly tapped the button 'accept'.

"Caio Giovanni Luciano." I anwsered. My voice was low and stern.

"Giovanni, good trjck you pulled today. That was, hmm...how should I say it? Very low and stupid of you. Coming into a woman's home, holding a gun to her head and then someone dies. Sounds familiar to you? No? Well then you'll find out today, soon actually. I'd be more than happy for you to stop being a problem to people my people. Next time you'll pull a trick like this, not one and not two people will die. Just do what you have to do, before I kill every single one of you."

And with that the call ended. I couldn't even anwser to this 'speech', the call ended before I could even open my mouth. Someone really has the guts to tell me this shit. I didn't reconize the voice but it sounded oddly familiar, I definitely heard it before.

And who was her? Well, it could be Alessandra, but I don't really believe her dad would be confident enough to call me. The number the person was calling from is blocked, so we wouldn't be able to trace it.

And none of my people died this week. Did they?

I was removed from my thoughts when my phone rang yet again. Only this time it was Luca.

"Luca?" I anwsered without hesitation.

"Giovanni, I need to talk to you. One of the bodyguards Francesco, he died." He sighed. Oh, you've got to be fucking with me.

"What? How the fuck?" I questioned, trying to keep my voice calm, but I was on the edge of exploding.

"We put a tracker and a listening device in his suit before sending him to get Alessandra." He said and I clenched my fist. "We first heard a feminine scream and then loud thuds. And after that goes something, I don't even know what the fuck did they use, it was something metal, but when they hit him, it echoed, I know, really strange. Wait I'm gonna play the whole conversation."

~~
"Ow! The fuck?!" Francesco spoke up, "Oh here you are, I was looking for you."

"Who are you and what the shit fuck are you doing here?" Alessandra stuttered.

"Boss' orders.... Kind of."

"Well I don't want to see him so get the hell out." She hissed.

"You're coming with me even if you like it or not-" He started to speak up but quickly was cut off by grunting, I'm guessing someone kicked him, since it wasn't a loud sound, even a punch is more loud. Francesco let out a loud grunt, before something fell on the ground, causing a loud thud. It was silent before something started hitting him as he let out loud groans and whimpers. Luca was right, the bangs or whatever did have an echo. After some time it was again dead silent.

"Keep an eye on him and don't touch him." Alessandra's voice spoke up, it was just a little louder than a whisper.

"Hey dad, I have a problem. Can you please come to Sophia's house as fast as you can?"

~~

"Here it is." Luca sighed, "Dammit."

"Yeah, no wonder she broke my fucking toes." I banged my first on the table, when the realisation hit me, "Fuck!"

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Alessandra's father called me earlier and threatened me that he'll kill me if I ever touch her. Her parents and she...they're different. They're not normal people, they don't react to things like any normal people would. They...I don't know." I sighed, irritation lacing my voice. I could hear Luca mumbeling something in the background, but I didn't have time to deal with this shit. So I simply hang up in the middle of his sentence, I know that it's rude, but I could care less.

Standing up from my chair and walking to the cabinet and grabbing a bottle of gin, I sat back down and opened the bottle. Just as I was pouring it in the glass, my phone started ringing.

What the hell is everyone's problem today? Can they leave me alone, for one and not call me. One day. That's all I need.

"Caio Giovanni Luciano." This time I didn't even look at the callers ID. I didn't have time for it, I want to be left alone.

"Hey Gio! It's your cousin Enzo here." Enzo chirped through the phone.

"Hello Enzo, what do you want?" I was a bit taken back when Enzo called me, I haven't hear from him in ages. But he really shoul've called me tomorrow, today I'm not in the mood.

"Okay, wow, you're in a pissy mood, I'll make it quick then. I called you to inform you that I'll be having a birthday party since I'm turning 25 in a few weeks. I'd be really happy if you could come." Fuck you, Enzo. Your birthday party is the last thing on my 'to do list'.

"Uh, I'll think about it. If I come, it's only because of the alcohol." I said coldly and hanged up.

I shoved the alcohol down my throat and I only drank more and more of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment! ❤️