"Yeah, right?" my voice were provoking for someone who wants a one night stand.

I forcefully grabbed her on her waist and throw her off the floor. I grinned at her when her eyes were already welling up, her hand on her ass.

I hate her guts.

Tears streamed down her face when a friend came over and helped her stand up. "I told you he's not interested with you," I heard the girl in pink short dress and ponytail whispered, she looked at her angrily, offended by the truth.

"Tsk tsk, my friend is twenty-five years old yet afraid of one night stand," Lance said shaking his head, playing with the glass in his hand.

"I'm not for one night stand." I told him smirking.

Jihoon taught me not to fall for any girl's bait. He trained me how to get along with people in the bar, if you let a girl's hand on your body, it's over for you.

"You're offending me, Sir," he said acting hurt as he fakingly squeezed on his chest. I threw him the lemon, chuckling. "As you should."

I found my feet walking towards the dance floor, making myself join the loud crowd of people enjoying and dancing to the music. I left Lance on the table because I already feel tipsy and I need to shake it off since I need to drive myself home.

The comfort of being surrounded by lively people became an outlet. Sometimes I can feel an unknown stares but I can't think of it that much, there's a lot of people here and a lot of them know me.

I started jumping my feet together with the beat. Letting myself touched by random people, as we were crumpled.

Another girl approached me, her hands gently touched my broad shoulders. I let her. We're just dancing so there will be no problem.

"Hey," she tiptoed as she whispered that to my ear. "Hi," I responded also whispering in her ear.

"You look good. And mesmerizing." I smiled at her, taking her compliment. I nodded my head and said "I know." I saw her laughing.

Sometimes some girls here are horny, some girls are just sociable.

Lance were dragging me out of the dancefloor. One thing is for sure, William and Leo are drunk, and he's making me take care of the mess.

"Mr. CEO, I know it's a shame for me to ask you this favor, but we've been friends for five years and I think we both care for both of these human beings, so please take them home with you."

"You're ashame huh," I told him, he just chuckled, leaving his wallet on the table. "Let me pay for the drinks but I'll never bring them with me again." he said pouting. I was left with no choice but let the two drunkheads go home with me in my apartment.

"Hey, you two drunkheads," I heard them laughing, they are both really drunk.

"I need to leave you both. We'll see each other tomorrow." I told them, they are now fighting over the blanket. I just shook my head.

;

Facing the tall mirror, an inch taller than my figure, I rolled up my sleeves above my elbow, settling my necktie which I think I haven't did perfectly.

Jae peeked at the mirror, shaking his head.

"You're a CEO now, yet you still suck doing your necktie, Sir? maybe a waste," he said with his usual tiny teasing voice, as he walked near me to do it himself.

I let out a chuckle and said "What will be your use if I can do it already?" I joked back. He gasped, taking my joke personally.

"Excuse me, Mr. Park, but I can remember settling down your blind dates you never attended to?" he brought up and added "Yesterday evening Mrs. Wilson made a fuss at me for not forcing you to go because she implied it's my job to get you a girl friend?" he hissed, his voice raising.