36~ somebody come get her (1)

Question: If you had self confidence, supportive parents and friends, accepting community and a need for cash would you become a stripper? 🤭

We're meeting my favorite character ahhhhhh!! 😙😙❤️

Chapter 36~ somebody come get her (1)

Oh God.

Was the first thing I thought of when I opened my eyes and came face to face with a poster of a naked guy lying in a garden of white roses.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Where the hell am I?!

I turned and yelped when I saw lingerie plastered everywhere and a whip in the corner.

It's official. Christian grey kidnapped me so I can be his next submissive.

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Fuck it.

Strangely enough, the scent of the room was familiar and I got nostalgic. Who have I smelled this on before?

"Oh good, you're awake"

No.

It can't be...

Taking a deep breath, I turned and my eyes locked on a pair of stormy grey ones, eyes I dreamed of looking at again, eyes that belonged to the person I considered family before she broke my heart.

I stood up and looked at her in hesitation... Was she real? Did she even miss me? Remember me?

"Huh. Not the reaction I was expecting little squash" she laughed and I screamed and threw myself at her.

"Candy?!!" My arms tightened around her, so she wouldn't disappear again, so I could know she was real.

Candice Knight.

My sister. Steven's best friend,

Stephan's ex-fiance.

•°•°•°•°•°

I stared at myself in the mirror and adjusted the clothes Candy gave me, they were snug and the shirt showed more cleavage than I wanted because she had smaller boobs than me, the shorts were okay though, Candice was really tall. Like 6'1 tall.

Atleast they were black...

Hopefully she didn't wear this for a job. God knows what she did in it.\(〇_o)/

Oh, I forgot to explain didn't I? Who the hell is she? What job? Stephan was engaged? When?

It's simple really, Candice Knight, she mostly went by Candy with friends and family. Long curly black hair, brown skin that shone in the light, stormy grey eyes that anyone would kill for, long slender legs and killer lips.

Her half Latina heritage really did wonders for her.

Candy, in simple terms...was a stripper.

Now, before you get all judgy, she retired about 3 years ago when her and Stephan started seeing each other. Her story, strange as it sounds is one of the most beautiful ones I've ever heard.

She got adopted from an orphanage when she was 2, her parents were horrible and abusive, she ended up getting raped when she was five and thrown out on the streets after they had deflowered her.

She was young, alone, scared and helpless. She'd go days without eating, and drank water from a pipe near the cardboard box she slept in. Only having food by digging in people's trash and scraping up their leftovers.