05~ a man that models for heaven

Chapter 05~ a man that models for heaven

I sat up from my bed panting, another nightmare. Another reality.

I stood up and checked the time on my alarm, 1:30 am.

I was sweating and I realized I stained my sheets badly. My tears aided my sweat in creating dark spots in the place I lay.

Knowing that I won't fall asleep again, I went to my bookshelf and picked out something to read, yesterday's events replaying in my head. Shit, I forgot to confront my brothers.

I guess I was too upset by Hunter's words. Hunter.

Fuck him.

I don't understand how a georgous human being like him could have the qualities of an asshole.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time.

I gripped my book hard, its not fair. He had such beautiful hair and smoldering eyes, and his tatoos... Jesus Christ, I would just love to-

Wait, what?! Snap out of it Steph. He may have the looks of a man that models for heaven but he was still a major prick. The next time I see him, I'm gonna-

Tap.

What the?!

I got up and snuck to my balcony doors, the curtains draped over them for privacy.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

I started freaking out. Holy shit he was here, I knew he wouldn't leave me alone. He never did.

I took a deep breath and grabbed my shampoo bottle from my desk. It would have to do, shampoo in the eye never fails.

I opened the bottle, placed it in squirting position then drew the curtains. I immediately dropped the bottle in shock.

Because there with an amused smirk and his hands in his pockets was gorgeous eyes, Hunter Black.

I closed the curtain back immediately.

Freaking cunt! Scaring me like that! Who the hell does think he is! Or more importantly, why the hell was he here?

I groaned realizing I couldn't leave him there to freeze to death, even though I very much wanted to.

I opened the sliding door thingy and stepped aside for him to enter. He rubbed his hands together and shot me a dirty look, "took you long enough and really shampoo?" He chuckled.

"What do you want?" No need to beat around the bush, I want him gone before my brothers decide 'now is a nice time to check on Steph' and come barelling through the door.

He didn't respond instead he started walking round the room soaking up everything he could, "your room is just like you, bland and empty"

I glared at him but he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the one picture I had in my whole room. A picture of my family, together.

No matter how many times I conviced myself to take it down, I couldn't bring myself to do it. That was the last time we were happy, the last time I genuinly smiled, The last time I saw my parent's alive.

He picked it up and used his thumb to trace my smiling face, "but I think that's just the surface... That's just what you want everyone to believe"

I glared at him, "stop talking"

He finally looked at me and I saw his eyes darken, "you should have covered up before letting me in"

Feeling heat creeping up my neck I turned around and grapped a sweater.