32~ a little angelic devil

Dedicated to readingrocks_man thanks for voting and commenting! ✌🏽❤️

Chapter 32~ a little angelic devil

Ah. It's good to be back.

Not.

I seemed to be the only one to think so because everywhere I turned, I saw the happy faces of students, hugging, kissing, laughing, happy to be back from a wondrous and relaxing winter break.

How nauseating.

I kept my eyes and ears open as I walked down the buzzing hallway, nothing about a new student so far.

But I know Ver, if there's one thing she loves, it's attention. She'd want to arrive when everyone else was already here, where everyone would see her walk in, she'd want to be the only one standing in a room full of sitting people. The only one superior.

That's why I have a sinking feeling she'll be arriving at lunch. No one's allowed to leave the cafeteria then, everyone in the school would be there and she'd be the shiny new toy arriving on a high pedestal.

How much do you wanna bet she'll wear gold? I snorted to myself.

Enough is enough. If something was coming, it was gonna come fast and hard. And I needed all the help I could get.

They need to know.

Even Hunter...?

All of them.

One way to get to me was through the people I cared about, evn if those people were air heads and brooders. They need to know what is happening, what has happened, and what is about to happen.

So be it.

I was interrupted from my train of thought when a body slammed right into mine.

What. The. Hell.

Again?!!

I growled in frustration and rubbed my soar behind, glaring at the familiar blond boy who was smiling sheepishly at me.

"I'm so sorry Stephanie, your school is just so big" he said in awe and adjusted the thick rimmed glasses on his face as I pulled him to his feet.

"Yeah, I get it but watch where you're going next time John" I told him in the softest voice I could muster in my enraged state.

How did he even bump into me? There was enough space for both of us, he couldn't have bumped into me purposely...could he?

"It's Niall" he said brightly but his left eye twitched.

"Right, sorry Niall my mind isn't really in the right state right now. Do you want me to show you to your homeroom or something? You're in my grade right?" I asked the shuffling, red cheeked blond in front of me as he stared everywhere but me.

"Yeah, I'm in your grade! Really excited to start you know, this is my 7th school in ten years, I keep moving around cause of my dad and mom, you know? My mom's a flight attendant and my dad works in this business for-"

I put my hand on his mouth, shushing him and smiled slightly, "I asked whether you wanted my help Niall, not your life story" his face heated up in embarrasment.

"Yeah, of course. I-"

An arm draped over my shoulder and kissed the top of my head, another hand ruffled my hair, I felt someone tickle my sides and two people pinch my cheeks.