27~ a relaxing episode of the Thundermans

Le sigh.

In the middle of online test guys, the life of Corona.

Picture aside is Anne»»

Question: What was your best television series when you were younger?

Chapter 27~ a relaxing episode of the Thundermans

"I KNOW YOU SEE! SOMEHOW THE WORLD WILL-"

"Shut the fuck up Steve!"

Was the first thing I heard when I opened the door to my house.

I rolled my eyes and traced the noise to the first living room, where Stephan was sat at his desk typing away on his computer and Steven was wearing his orange shirt that said 'Never too old for Nickelodeon!'

I thought we burned that stupid thing last year...

At my entry Stephan looked up from his laptop and smiled while Steven didn't even spare a glance, stuffing popcorn in his mouth.

"Steph" I smiled when Stephan embraced me, "we were so worried about you" he murmured.

"You were worried, I didn't give a damn cause I had more food for myself" I heard Steven snort and I released Stephan glaring at him.

"Our sister is back, does that even have any effect on you at all?"

"Um, duh. I'm very annoyed, she just interrupted Nickelodeon day. You are so lucky it wasn't Disney day, yesterday or else I would have had your head"

"Please, Steven. Say something sensible for once" Stephan looked ready to grab the SpongeBob themed bowl of popcorn and throw it at his head.

"Fine, fine" he gave a longing look to the TV and finally turned to me.

"Hey sis, what did you get me from your trip??!" He demanded coming over to where we were standing.

"I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You." Stephan growled and grabbed the lamp on the table.

"Yeah, sure-"

He cut himself off and sqealed like a girl, running back to the TV.

"WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT YOU GET! LIVING OUR LIFE WI-"

Stephan jumped on his back.

"You! You have been the most ughhh this entire two weeks!!! Ahhh I'm going to kill you!!"

Steven yelled, "get off me you freak! Can't a guy just enjoy a relaxing episode of the Thundermans in peace!!!"

"Please you guys, tommorow is Christmas..."

They immediately stopped fighting and their moods dampened immediately.

"Our first Christmas without them" Steven muttered darkly.

"It'll be fine guys, we're gonna still have fun like always, okay?" Stephan tried to smile.

I gave him a small smile, "yeah, right Steve?"

He remained quiet and sighed, "go to bed Steph, tommorow we discuss some oppressing matters" he murmured.

Stephan pinched the bridge of his nose and sat beside Steven, saying things to him I couldn't hear.

Them and their secrets. Ugh.

I rolled my eyes and carried my bags heading towards the stairs, they better not ruin Christmas tomorrow...

•°•°•°•°

They're ruining Christmas.

The first thing that I noticed when I woke up on Christmas morning, was the silence.