12~pickup up truck

^Didi's costume and performance.

Chapter 12~pick up truck

I've been staring at the ticket for 30 minutes now.

Should I go? Should I not go?

Sigh.

I checked the time again, It starts in 15 minutes.

I heard a knock on my door, "come in" I said, knowing its not Steven.

Stephan entered with a plate of pancakes and syrup in hand. I widened my eyes and he smiled sheepishly, "truce?"

"Depends is ther-"

He put the plate down and and waved chocolate I didn't notice before. "I know you to well choco"

I laughed and got up letting him hug me, "I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry too" he mumbled.

We seperated and he went to my closet."what are you doing?" I asked in confusion.

He sighed, "getting my sister back"

I opened my mouth to ask what the hell he was saying but he threw a dress in my face.

"What the hell Stephan?!" I said angrily.

"Go to the performance" he said, leaving the room and my jaw dropped. How did he even know?!

I checked the time, 8 minutes. Should I do this?

You shouldn't let Stacy tell you what to do.

I looked at the dress and grinned. He does know me well.

 He does know me well

I can do this. I can do this.

•°•°•°•°•°

I can't do this. I can't do this.

I've just arrived at the plaza and I already feel like I made a horrible decision. Everyone is dressed in fur coats and long cocktail dresses.

The fuck? I thought we were just here to watch ballet? Nowander Stephan gave me a dress.

As I made my way inside, I kept a neutral expression ignoring all the gasps and whispers.

There were alot of elderly and older looking people, they seemed to recognize me instantly and gave me disgusted looks.

This was a horrible idea. What if someone from my old school is here?

I turned around about to leave when I heard someone call out my name. I turned around to see Colette.

She wore a simple blue high low gown with silver studs and stones, and she had a boy attached to her arm. I instantly recognized him as Andrew, the figure skater guy that she went on a date with.