22~did you just quote The Lion King?

Picture aside is Izzy, someone we're all gonna meet soon🙃

Video is the song Hunter and Steph will be singing 🤭

Did I just do that, whoops. No more spoilers🤐

P.s Who else really likes that song, I know I do💓

P.P.S For those that don't like the song, as you all know I picture Hunter as Zayn Malik and I wanted th song he would sing to actually be an original piece and when I pictured him singing with Steph, this is the first thing that popped in my head. It's a book though so you can picture whatever song you want😌

Chapter 22~did you just quote The Lion King?

I glanced at Hunter as he nodded his head to the radio music, his hair flying in the wind and his eyes sparkling as he smiled, dancing in his seat.

We were currently in a car (I have no idea where Hunter got it, mind you) and Hunter was driving me to the town, he wanted to take me shopping.

I completely disagreed but he wasn't hearing any of it.

Taking a deep breath, I gazed at the clear blue waters we past and the dozens of palm trees that swayed in the wind.

Feeling his eyes on me, I turned slightly and gave him a small smile. His eyes shone and he smiled back.

I turned back and realized just how different he was here, it was like this place brought out a whole new side of him.

He smiled more, and laughed all the time. He cracked jokes, he was always excited, bouncing up and down at the slightest thing.

It was refreshing, his walls were down. And he was like a whole new person.

I really liked it.

The car came to a stop and Hunter got down, while I eye my surroundings carefully. People were in shorts, tank tops, smiles on their faces with perfect tans.

Hunter opened the door for me and I took the offer of his hand and stepped out, enjoying the fresh air that blew some strands of hair off my face.

"So...where to first?" I asked, trying not to show how nervous I was.

He smirked slightly slightly obviously noticing my failed attempt but didn't say anything. "How about some clothes, yea?"

He took my hand in his and pulled me along with him while I tried to shake of my nervousness and ignoring the smile on his face.

We stopped in front of a store named Layla's Paradise Clothing and it took all my willpower not to turn around and run the hell away from here, screaming bloody murderer.

I hated shopping. Book shopping, yeah definitely but clothes...not so much, no.

It's funny cause I absolutely adore clothes, and I love shopping online for them. Physically, no.

We stepped inside the store and I was instantly met with different racks of clothing and mannequins.Okay, this isn't so bad.

I looked left and saw a mannequin wearing a revealing black net bikini. My eyes widened when I saw Hunter smirking at me pointing to it, "You like?"

BAD IDEA, I REPEAT BAD IDEA.

I immediately turned around and quietly started walking out of the store. Well...wobbling but whatever.

Hunter laughed and put his hands around my waist pulling me back.

"No! Please! I beg you! I'll do anything!" I begged while he pulled me to the female section.