26~ dance like no one's watching

Vote, Comment and share!

Today's question: what's the first thing you'd do if you had all the money in the world?

(I'd swim in it, duh! 👀)

Picture aside is Ruby (RIP😔)

Chapter 26~ dance like no one's watching

We were on a plane 20 minutes later.

Hunter hasn't spoken a word to me in those awfully long 20 minutes.

There wasn't any time to book a flight so Hunter got his private jet instead, ofcourse because of the state he's in I offered for us to take my private jet instead but he shrugged me off.

The jet was beautiful, painted black with the engravings 'Black' in red italics and designs.

I wonder who came up with the designs.

We had two jets in my family though, the bigger one belonging to me and my brothers. If you look at it up close you'll notice the three paint handprints on its sides from when we first got it.

The smaller one was for my parents but we haven't used that in a while...well, Stephan has. Steven can't even look at it, I just never think about it.

My eyes wondered to Hunter who was sat all the way on the other side of the jet, his head was down and he was slumped in his seat.

I groaned when I realized I didn't bring the book I was reading with me, feeling to lazy to stand up. I had another one but I never, start another book without finishing the first.

So I did the second thing I always do when I'm bored or depressed...

I watch old, amazing movies.

It's nice to go back and have a glimpse of what I watched in my golden childhood, and honestly what was made then is better than most things made now.

Clicking on Another Cinderella Story I got comfy under my blanket and plugged in my earphones as it started.

Tammy, my spirit animal.

I remember how here infamous line, 'can you see my invisible finger' helped me with my first bully, who was making fun of how invisible I was to boys.

Needless to say, I ended up in the principal's office because she went crying to a teacher in how I said bad words to her.

Snitch.

I paused the movie when I feel a presence in the chair beside me.

Hunter then got under the blanket and snuggled into me, putting his head on my shoulder.

I didn't fail to notice his red, puffy eyes but I chose to not comment.

"So, what are we watching?" He murmured and I smiled stroking his hair and giving him the other ear if my earpiece.

We watched 2 good movies after that before Hunter drifted off bedside me.

Aww, adorable!

I smiled and closed my laptop, allowing myself to drift off into a temporary bliss.

Because when we land, everything becomes real again.

Hunter, will have lost another person he cares about.

I would have to talk to my brothers about moving.

And we both had to be there for two young children, lost in this cruel world.

Rebecca and Dylan.

I relaxed when I inhaled his honey scent and slipped into a happy slumber.