30~ bow down to your queen

Holy shit. We're finally in chapter 30!!!! Yo, just want to let y'all know that we finally reached the climax, the story is finally coming together and every chapter from here will be completely filled with drama.

Question: Which cartoon character did/do you have a crush on.

Mine is PRETTY long cause I was obsessed with cartoons when I was younger 😌

Chapter 30~ bow down to your queen

"In the day time, I'm Marinette! Just a normal girl, with a normal life!"

I laughed at the scene that met me once I opened the familiar door of Rebecca's hospital room.

She continued dancing in her bed with a huge grin, holding the huge teddy bear Jake got her for Christmas. "Miraculous! Simply the best! Up to the test! When things go wro- Stephy!"

I smiled, "Don't mind me, by all means continue"

She captured me in a bone crushing hug as soon as I got close enough and I ran my hands through her red locks, "easy there ladybug, you're cutting off my blood circulation"

"Sorry!" She let go of me immediately and I got in the bed with her, getting comfortable under the blankets and pulling her close to me.

"It's fine, so we're watching Miraculous today then?" I said amusedly as I gazed at the screen of the large TV on the wall.

I had come here every two days since we came back to check up on her and Dylan, the both of them always being the highlight of my day.

She snuggled closer to me and yawned, "yes! I've been waiting to watch this season since it came out but I've been in the hospital" she said with a dejected sigh.

I gave her a little squeeze and increased the volume of the TV, "well, no one's stopping us now. I also haven't watched this season and have been looking forward to it"

She gave an excited yay and we remained quiet, divulging in the fun and excitement of the infuriating show.

We had gotten into the third episode and I was super into it when I heard the door open. I didn't give the person that stepped in any acknowledgement and continued stuffing my face with popcorn, even after I heard a flash from a camera.

"This is why we don't leave you two together for more than 3 hours" I heard a very familiar voice say.

"Shhhhhhhh" I and Rebecca shushed, and my eyes widened when I noticed they had started transforming.

"What's with you girls and your obsession with this show" I heard the voice mutter.

We ignored.

I screamed and Becca yelled when the screen turned black.

"What in the world is wrong with you?!" I snapped at Hunter when I noticed him standing beside the plug for the TV.

"UGHHHHH" Becca slapped her forehead in frustration.

"So nice to see you guys too" he replied sarcastically and I glared at him.

"Adrian was about to transform you horse!" I hissed and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh please, what is it with you guys and that fictional boy anyways" he said dismissevly and grabbed some of our popcorn.

We both gasped.

"I should use my cataclysm on you" Becca said angrily.

"He's really hot" I shrugged and he stilled.

"He's not real" he deadpanned.

"He's completely gorgeous and has amazing humour as cat noir" I defended.