42.

Illumi's POV

We drove down the highway, heading towards the tailor shop. When Hisoka said a 'close place' I didn't think he mean't driving down the highway.
I was actually stuck in the back seat, Hisoka and Chrollo up front. They never usually let me budge into their conversations because they're all
Too 'Important' for me now.
I didn't really care at this point. I've been  urging to kill someone for the past 2 days after a week of no murder streaks or anything.
I was too lost in my own thoughts, I didn't head Hisoka calling over to me.
"Babe. Babe! BABE!!"
I jumped adjusting myself back in the chair.

"What?"
He smiled, nudging towards the door.
I realized we had reached our destination and I was seriously thinking for that long.
I got out the car, Hisoka doing so too.
We walked into the store and I watched Hisoka's jaw drop
The entire place was decked out in suits and other stuff. Colours from all around the colour wheel, etc.
"Oh my.. I don't remember this place being so big~"
Chrollo's eyes were darting around the room, from the vests, to the dress pants.
He turned to Hisoka with a worried look.
"Are you sure you can keep yourself from irrationally buying the pink ones?"

Hisoka looked offended, crossing his arms.
"Yeah no shit. Of course I can."
I looked around for myself, spotting a couple works and a couple people.
"Are we.. gonna get yours tailored or..?"
Hisoka put his hands together, grinning.
"Right! Right."
Hisoka raised his hand a caught an attention of a worked.
They came by, but had a un certain expression.
"Hello! How may I help you?"
Chrollo smiled lightly to to the worker.
"We're here to get tailored suits for a wedding."
The workers expression immediately brightened up, they nodded.
"Of course! Follow me please."

————
I'm literally about to lose my shit.
We've been here for hours, Chrollo already picked out his suit, my Hisoka INSISTED he try on all of them. Putting on jackets, basically giving us our own little fashion show.
Chrollo looked dead to the core, completely zoned out and drool dribbling down his mouth.
I had bags under my eyes, unamused look glued onto my face.
"Baby! How about this one?~"
Hisoka came out wearing a black suit but with a tint of purple on it.
I groaned, brushing my hair back with my hand.
"For the last tome, Hisoka. You're basically just trying on the same exact suits every single time!! Just choose one and lets go before Chrollo goes completely brain dead."

Hisoka huffed, looking quite offended actually.
"Fine."
He went back in and came out with a plain black tuxedo. Classic.
I woke Chrollo up, who turned out to actually be awake and not sleeping  at all. He just zoned out.
Instead of purchasing the Tux he was already holding, Hisoka went over to the tailor and began explaining what he wanted customized into it.
I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.
Finally, many, MANY minutes later, we were finally out of the place.

I loaded Chrollo into the backseat, who had fallen asleep while waiting in line.
I got into the drivers seat and started the engine, Hisoka getting in as well.
We drove down the highway, Going past many stuff I didn't notice while we came here.
I heard Hisoka gasp, and I quickly looked over to what he was staring at.
"Darling, the beach! Wanna go someday? Maybe tomorrow actually!"
I stared at him blankly, then focused back onto the road.
"Uhm. Sure? I guess, though I don't really want to go."

Hisoka tilted his head in confusion.
"Why not? It'll be fun, trust me!~"
I sighed, gripping onto the wheel.
"Fine."
Truth is, I can't swim that well. Yes I know the basics and can go swimming, but not for that long. This is one thing my parents failed t get me to master. I was called an embarrassment and a disappointment for a quite a while because of it.
"Beach? Sounds fun! Shall I call the other troupe members too? I'm sure they'd like a day off."
I almost jumped to Chrollos voice.
He woke up?

Hisoka shrugged, turning around to face Chrollo.
"Do whatever, I'd like to see Machi again actually~"
Chrollo nodded, taking out his phone I didn't even know he had and he rang a number.
Thats gonna be a lot of people. And they're probably gonna watch me sink to the bottom of the sea.
————

HIHI
I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A WEEK
SCHOOL SUCKS
LOL
OKAY THE BEACH THING WAS RECOMMENDED BY A READER (you know who you are) AND I ADDED THE PHANTOM TROUPE BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKED FOR THAT TOO

I've also been super busy with the Royal AU, still can't come up with a plot but its coming! Please leave down plots you might have in mind (hisollumi) and if I line one of them, I'll use it! Credit added ofc

Anyways
Cya yalll

Word count:
845