38.

Chrollo's POV

We we're all driving to a local restaurant Hisoka suggested. He said he's been there about twice with Illumi and they have a bunch of varieties of foods so I guess I'd be getting my Italian.
However, he made me drive because apparently he wanted to spend time with his Fiancé.
I looked behind me, seeing Illumi all snuggled up next to Hisoka while he caressed his head.
It's hard to believe these two are mass murders, but who cares.
I was pretty glad Hisoka called me over to help them plan their wedding. I had so many ideas, and I was also hoping they'd ask me to be their best man or something.
Main issue, Aoi.

Hisoka had told me tons about her, how she's overly obsessed with Illumi, almost getting him to almost marry her.
I shuddered to the thought, continuing to drive.
I was also pretty shocked how they decided to get married, so quickly. But I was guessing it was because if they didn't do it quickly, Illumi's parents would probably still have a chance to gain their control over Illumi again.
I hadn't realized we arrived as I was way too caught up on my thoughts. I parked in a near by parking lot and stretched while Illumi and Hisoka also got out.
I took notice of their outfits, Illumi's being plain and simple while Hisoka seemed decked out. Pink Platforms, ripped jeans, baby pink t-shirt, and most importantly, his hair was down.

Illumi seemed more intrigued when his hair was down, which I couldn't blame him for.
We walked inside of the restaurant, taking a seat and placing drink orders.
As the waiter went away, I turned my attention back to Illumi and Hisoka.
"Okay. Real talk. What are we ACTUALLY gonna do about this Aoi situation ?"
I saw Illumi shudder when I mentioned her name.
Hisoka sighed, resting his head on his hand.
"I would sat kill her, but Illu doesn't want that~"
Illumi glared at him.
"I don't want you to kill her because she has big relations with her clan and she's only doing this because her leader wants to be allies with my parents."
I ran my fingers through my hair, thinking.
"Did you day something about bribing her or something? But are you 100% that'll work? isn't she like, filthy rich?"

Illumi nodded, looking unimpressed.
"Yes. We considered the bribing option but I don't think it's gonna work. No matter how much we bribe her with."
Hisoka twirled a patch of his hair.
"I guess we'll just wait until the wedding is prepared? Like whats she gonna do when we're married, tell us to divorce?"
I snorted, covering my mouth.
Our waiter came over with our drinks, I took s sip from my water while Hisoka got up to go use the washroom.
Me and Illumi sat in complete silence before I decided to break it.
"So. Have you two done.. it, yet?"
I watched Illumi spit out his drink and stare at me with the most threatening yet terrified look.
"I mean.. y-yes? But I won't count it. Ever."
I laughed, taking another sip from my drink.
Hisoka came back, putting a hand on Illumis shoulder.
"Lets just hope everything goes smoothly."
—————
We all ate, talking to each other, catching up and stuff like that. It was like we were 3 teenage girls gossiping about whatever girls gossip about.
Hisoka seemed to have no problem being extremely handsy or flirtatious when outside, while his Fiancé seemed to despise all of it. Constantly smacking his hand away.
We got back to Hisoka's house, a bland dinner but it was still pretty fun I guess.
I looked over to them, grinning.
"You two can have your fun now, I'll be in my room. See ya'll tomorrow."
I walked away while Illumi's cheeks flushed red.
I snickered to myself, closing my room door and laying on bed.
God damn I forgot how comfortable bed could be.
————-

Short chapter because i have school and its 1 AM in the morning.
Anyways nothing to say today, gn ya'll
Vote and comment if you want to ig

Word Count:
700