20.

Illumi's POV

I woke up to the touch of Hisoka.
His hands glided through my hair as I slowly became more awake. I rolled over, putting my hand on Hisoka's cheek.
I gently laid a soft kiss onto his lips. I felt his face heat up, which was enough for me to almost loud out loud.
Moments later, I moved away, yawning as I looked at Hisoka. His cheeks were red but had his signature stupid little grin.
He looked back at me, without giving me a chance to speak, his lips crashed back onto mine. Which I obviously embraced.

And soon, we were just making out.
Had I had any experience?
No.
But it felt like we'd done this more than 100 times as our lips collided together smoothly. Our tongues glided against each others, sloppy but perfect.
Couple minutes later, Hisoka finally let go of me.
Our positions now completely different.
I was on top of Hisoka while he was under me.
I quickly got off of him, tucking some loose hair behind my ear.
Hisoka looked me up and down, biting his bottom lip as he got up as well.
"Well~ good morning to you too. Didn't know you were and affectionate type!~"

I ignored his statement, getting off of the bed and stretching. I looked through my 3 bags of clothing items I have gotten, and decided to wear a big white graphic shirt, ripped black jeans and a black bucket hat Hisoka told me was 'popular'.
I went to the bathroom, quickly taking a shower and brushing my teeth.
I put the clothes on and walked back out.
Hisoka was already half dressed, though was currently going back and forth between two shirts that looked almost identical.
Of course
Being half naked meant your ab's were showing.

My eye's trailed off to his 6 pack, making me choke on literally nothing.
I covered my mouth, Hisoka realizing I was here finally.
He looked up at me, grinning as he noticed I was basically checking him out.
Hisoka put the shirts down, walking over to me and taking one of my hands, then putting one onto the back of my waist.
"Hmm..?~ Liking the view?~"
He teased.
I put my expressionless face back on, fighting back for the dominance.
"No. Go put a shirt on."

Hisoka pouted, but I ripped my hand out of Hisoka's grip and walked over to where he was before and threw him one of the shirts.

—————
After we finished putting the stuff away, I put my bag on, carrying about 5 bags while Hisoka carried the others.
I looked over to him with a mix of no expression and worry.
"Are you sure about this?"
Hisoka smiled, kissing my cheek in reassurance.
"Of course, baby. I need to use my apartment anyways."
I sighed, leaving the building and going outside.
As we waited for a Taxi, Hisoka looked over to me.
"Wanna get breakfast later? Or brunch?"
I nodded, seeing a yellow cab come into view on the road
"Yeah sure, I guess."
We got into the Cab, Hisoka telling the driver the directions to his apartment.

——————

When we got to the apartment, I was quite impressed how modern and big it was, for an apartment.
I was expecting a small, cheap place but I guess Hisoka had class too.
When we walked in, I was immediately hit with bright colours. Pink, Green, Blue, you name it.
It was very overwhelming, But I guess I could deal with this.
Hisoka set his bags down, taking a deep breath in and out.
"Ah. I haven't been here for a while. Feels good."
He looked over to me
"Want me to show you around?"
I shrugged, putting my stuff down as well.
"Sure, why not."
Hisoka took my hand, taking me around his house.

Minutes later, I sat down on the couch, letting out a relieved sigh.
I was finally away from my family, with the love of my life.
As I looked out the window, I felt sharp eyes looking towards my direction. Multiple of them.
I whispered over to Hisoka
"We're being watched."
Hisoka shrugged, continuing his fake nap.
"I know. It's probably the group you're trying to eliminate. Didn't you say they all wore the same thing and looked pretty similar to each other?"
I nodded, looking back at the eyes that were not watching us.
"Let's just see what they do."
Hisoka ran his finger along his hair, crawling over to me and putting his head onto my shoulder.
"Lets go eat something now, we'll deal with this later~"

I hesitated, but nodded.
Hisoka had a bigger appetite than me and it showed.

———————
omg we started off segsy
20th chapter!!
Also, TYSM FOR 3K READS, FR THOUGH THAT WAS Q U I C K

in celebration, here are 7 facts about me

1. I can kinda draw
2. I started watching HxH only for Hisoka (i'm hooked now)
3. I'm a big fan of the beatles and beach boys
4. I ate a fruit roll up at 12 AM today
5. I have a art tiktok account
6. I have so many ideas for Hisollumi fics but I can only keep up with 1
7. I play animal crossing and roblox

8. Ask me a question! Anything :) I'll try my best to answer

Thats it for today, thank you all for the constant support!
Vote and comment if you want to ig

Word count:
916