11.

Hisoka's POV

We both walked along the sidewalk of the nearby Plaza. Despite his outburst from before, He seemed pretty fine now. He was talking normally, but his smile was no where to be seen now.
I continued to talk about all bunch of random stuff.
Illumi, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind.

I noticed a small restaurant, which was usually packed when I walked by. Was now quite empty.
I tapped Illumi on the shoulder, gesturing to the restaurant. He nodded, which I responded by taking his hand and dragging him over to the Restaurant.
I got a table for two and sat down, Illumi doing so as well.

I leaned on my hand, smiling as Illumi's eyes stared back at me.
A waiter came by and took our drink orders, where I ordered a water and Illumi ordered a coffee.
After they left, we began to talk to each other again.
"How are you gonna be able to talk to me if my father wants me in my room until I 'learn' to respect my mother?"
I chuckled lightly.
"I'll just sneak into your window like I always do!~ It's not like it's that hard or anything."

Illumi huffed, resting his head on his hand.
"There's gonna be more butlers outside probably. My father probably knew you'd be sneaking in just to visit me.. which is quite sweet of you."
I took Illumi's empty hand and placed a light kiss onto it.
"Anything for you, Princess."
Illumi rolled his eye's, tugging his hand away from my grip.
"Yeah. Please call me anything besides that."

I smirked, letting go of hid hand.
"Of course~"
Our drinks came, taking a sip, we ordered our main meals and waited again.
Illumi started to talk about how he was thinking about moving out of the mansion. And maybe just not going on with the family business.
"I want to start my own business. After what my father told me, I'm slowly but surely loosing interest."
I thought for a bit, then a great idea popped into mind.
"How about we move into a house?"

Illumi raised an eyebrow, drinking his coffee.
"We can move into one house, start our own business, get a cat, get a dog, get a bird, get married-"
Illumi cut me off.
"Don't get too ahead of yourself, Hisoka. I'm not even sure if I'll be allowed to move out. That includes moving in with you."
I rolled my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose
"For god's sake, Illumi. You're an adult! You shouldn't be held back by your parents like this. Isn't this practically illegal?"

Illumi snorted, which I found quite offending
"Since when did you care about the law?
My cheeks flushed, I looked down at my feet.
"I just care about you. I'm not sure what it's like having parents since its been a while. But I know they shouldn't be treating you like this."
I looked back up to see Illumi's face had softened.
"I'll be fine, Hisoka. You don't have to worry so much. I'll think of something.."

Our food came in which I ate in a flash. Illumi, however, took the time to savour the food, which I thought was kinda stupid.

—————

"Thanks for the meal, Hisoka."
I pressed a kiss onto my lover's cheek.
"Anything for my, Illu~"
Illumi looked back ahead, we walked through the slightly crowded area, holding hands and just being flirty with each other. Or, lets day, I was the only one being flirty.
"Hey, wanna go somewhere?~"
Illumi tilted his head, turning his attention to me.
"Yeah? Like where?"'
I shrugged, looking up into the air. The clouds we're moving quite fast and they were a dark shade of grey
"Actually.. I think we should get back to your mansion. It looks like its gonna start raining."
Illumi nodded, squeezing my hand, and then began to direct me back to his Mansion.

—————-
We climbed back through the window, sighing in relief as there was nobody inside.
Illumi laid onto his bed, closing his eyes as if he was gonna sleep.
I laid on top of him, which he was quick to react to, pushing me off to the side.
I frowned, crossing my arms.
"Oh, come on~ Why can't we just cuddle?"
Illumi turned the other way so he wasn't facing me.
"Because it's weird, Hisoka."
I rolled right back to Ilumi, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Pleasee?~"
Illumi groaned, turning around.
"Fine. But only for today."
He curled up into my chest, slowly dozing off.
I smiled, rubbing his back as I kissed his forehead.
I showered all of my love and affection onto him as he slept quietly.
I was getting a bit worried that maybe someone would walk in, but decided to not think much of it.
I caressed his chin, slowly starting to fall asleep myself.
Couple minutes later, I was fast asleep.
—————

Short but kinda cute chap
I am currently hating Pitou and hating the chimera ant arc
Anyways
How'd you like it?
Vote and comment if you want to
Leave down cute scenarios you'd like to see in this story
Thank you all for the constant support, we're so close to 1k reads, its been truly great. But don't worry, we're only digging the surface. 😽

Word Count:
892