3.

EDIT: I WROTE THIS HALF ASLEEP
Hisoka's POV

I hummed to myself as I crawled through the unlocked window of Illumi's room.
How did I mange inside of the Zoldyck residence?
Secret.
It was 7 AM in the morning.
I didn't actually sleep last night as I didn't feel tired at all.
This was not creepy at all.

I watched Illumi sleep peacefully, which was wuite surprising since I knew Zoldyck's could go on for days without any sleep. Not that I was complaining or anything.

I saw Illumi's eyes flutter open, rolling over and standing up. He rubbed his eyes which widened soon after. He grabbed the nearest pillow and chucked it at me, which I flawlessly dodged.
"Good morning, Darling~"

Illumi looked furious.
"What the, FUCK?!"
He shouted.
I placed a finger over my mouth and shushed him.
"Shh, you don't want to wake up anyone, do you?~"
Ilumi's eye twitched.

"How did you get in here?? Why are you here?? I thought we had a deal?"
He shouted at me, which I didn't mind at all.
I shrugged. "I guess I just really enjoyed your company."
Illumi huffed.
"I don't have time for this, I need to discuss about last nights assassin today and I am in no means gonna be with you again."

He got out of bed, strolling into a room I presumed was the washroom.
I sighed, smiling lightly. This was the Illumi I liked, despite how he acts and looks. I thought he was pretty cool. Not to mention his gorgeous hair, I had no Idea how he manages it to be that silky. If I had the chance to play with his hair, I would definitely do it.

I shuffled my cards while I waited for the other to come back out

—————
Soon enough, Illumi came out of the presumed washroom, all cleaned up and wearing his usual fit. I wondered how many of those he had. Illumi stared at me.
"You're still here."
I smirked.
"Of course I am, Illu~ why would I leave after going through all that trouble?"

Illumi stared at my blankly, but then just walked away, out the door.
I pouted, following him.
I could tell he he was getting ticked off by the second, despite having the usual emotionless face.

"You need to leave. My father doesn't like it when I have someone over without permission."
He muttered.
I tilted my head.
"Well, I never said I was gonna go SEE your father with you~"

"Whatever."
I continued to follow him, humming to myself as I walked. I looked back up at Ilimi.
"Illu, dear~ I'm quite hungry, why don't you just come with me to a near by breakfast house?~ It'll be fun."

Illumi gave no reaction.
"I have to let Father know that all the members of the group have been assassinated."
I pouted once again.
"But can't you just tell him over phone?"
Illumi shrugged.
"Father prefers getting updated personally. Plus, he might have another job he needs me to get done."

I roll my eyes.
"Yeah but, he told you over phone yesterday!~"
Never in my life have I seen someones head whip around as quick as Illumi's.
"So you were the one following me."
His expression looked calm yet very imitating.

I chuckled.
"Sure way~"
I attempted to wrap my arm around Illumi but was quickly met with another smack.
"Don't."

As we came to Silva's door, Illumi turned to me.
"I'm not sure if my father is awake yet, but I am theorized he is. Stay by the side so he doesn't see you, and no funny business."

"If you say so~"
Illumi walked into his fathers corders as I wait outside.
I was a bit shocked how Illumi hasn't thrown me out the window yet. Maybe he enjoyed my company? Because I sure enjoyed his.

—————
SHORT CHAPTER, IM SORRY
I also greatly dislike this chapter too. I couldn't think of anything and its just
Ew 😢
Thanks for 58 reads
I promise next chapter will be better, I'm just really tired rn.
Word count:
685