14.

Illumi's POV

I felt light hitting my skin.
I groaned, my eye fluttering open as I saw that it was morning already. I hadn't expected both of us to fall asleep until the next day.
I closed my eyes again and nudged my head into the crease of Hisoka's neck, who I assumed was still sleeping.
I was of course, wrong.
Hisoka wrapped his arms around me seconds later, smiling lightly.
I looked up at him, unamused but still loving the affection.
He kissed my forehead, sliding his hand through my hair.

"Mm~ Good morning beautiful~"
I quickly got off of him, only muttering a quick
'Good morning.' Until realizing I was still in full kimono. No wonder sleeping was uncomfortable last night.
I got off the bed and grabbed a spare pair of clothes I packed. I decided to not wear my usual outfit as I wasn't in the mood to wear anything a bit flashy.
I disappeared into the bathroom, coming out a couple minutes later wearing a blank white t-dhirt and jean shorts.

Hisoka was up but stared at me with the
'What the fuck'
Look.
I crossed my arm's narrowing my eyes at him.
"What's wrong now, Hisoka?"
Hisoka looked me up and down before putting his hand on his hip.
"Oh no, there's nothing wrong. I just haven't seen you wear normal clothes before."
I raised an eyebrow, going over to my bag to place the kimono in it.

"Define, 'normal' clothes."
Hisoka put his hand on his chin, looking down onto the floor as he thought.
"Well.. nothing flashy. So.. basically mine and your usual outfits~ andd.. modern clothing."
I sighed, a bit annoyed, but whatever.
"Anyways. When are we heading over to your apartment? And also.. since when did you seriously an apartment?

Hisoka hummed, sitting back down onto the bed.
"It hasn't been too long. But, who cares?~"
I just plainly ignore him, sitting beside Hisoka.
"What are we gonna do today, darling?~"
I shrug, resting my head onto his shoulder.
"I don't know. Is there anything you have in mind?"
Hisoka shook his head.
"No, but I was thinking.. we've never actually gotten a taste of modern fashion! Lets go to a mall or something~"

Usually, I would straight up decline.
Why go shopping if you already have tons of copies of your usual outfits?
"Whats the point though? It's not like its your style anyways."
Hisoka chuckled, putting his arm around my shoulder.
"Think of this as our second date~"
I looked at him, confused.
"Second? When was our first one?"

Hisoka gave no response, instead, just closed his eyes and leaned his head onto me.
I scoffed but didn't give a comment.
"Hm~ wanna get breakfast?~"
I got up once again, yawning lightly.
"Not hungry."
Hisoka pouted but got up soon after.
"There's a nearby wall down a couple streets. Wanna get going ?~"

I nodded, getting a grip onto Hisoka's hand, where he intertwined our fingers together.
We walked out, Hisoka starting to bring up and talk about the most random stuff again.
————
As we walked, I noticed the storm clouds I saw a day ago. They weren't the exact same ones but they were similar. If there was one thing that people never guessed about me, is that I pretty much hate thunderstorms.
They're loud and the lightnings are just indescribable it wasn't like I was scared of storms, I just hated them.

We walked into the mall, which I somehow have never noticed over the past years. You learn something new everyday.
Hisoka, however, was in complete awe, as if he'd never gone shopping before.
He tugged onto my hand, dragging me over to a store that had a huge selection of clothes. I was quite impressed too if I'm being honest.

Hisoka began picking out clothes he seemed to be interested in, comparing colours and sizes. He turned to me, holding a light pink collared shirt.
"What do you think? Do you think it'll be my type of style?~"
I shrugged, though fully knew how Hisoka would look like in that shirt.
"I guess its okay."
Hisoka grinned, walking off to look at other stuff.
I huffed, knowing that we were gonna be in this mall for quite a bit.

I took advantage of the situation and decided to start checking out clothes for myself, while my boyfriend continued to go on a shopping spree with probably the money he didn't have.
Though seeing him happy like this managed to put a small smile onto my face
—————
Yes
Kinda long chap
I need some scenario ideas rn
Vote and comment if you want to
Also
My friend has been telling me to maybe put a smut chap into this and I'm just-
👁👄👁

Word count:
800