35.

Hisoka's POV

I caressed Illumi's head as he snored quietly on my lap.
He passed out on my lap quite quickly after eating. I wonder if he's always this tired.
I took time to admire his features. Just everything about him that I loved basically.
His soft and silky hair was almost un-real. It flowed through the wind  all the time, catching me in a trance I can't escape from.
His smooth and delicate skin reminded me of flowers and their petals.
I moved my hand down to hold onto Illumi's hand. He looked so peaceful when asleep. It was adorable to me.

He would always somehow notice if I moved away a bit or took my hand off of him because one of his hands would unconsciously (I'm pretty sure) grab my own hand and pull it back to him.
Right. He liked it when I caressed him.
I hummed quietly, continuing to hold his hand and caress his chin.
It was a small gesture, which Illumi acted like he hated but in reality, it was so obvious he loved it.
I gelt him started to stir, groaning and rubbing his eyes.
He looked up to me with his sleepy eyes, he wasn't fully awake yet.
"...Hisoka? What time is it..?"
I looked at time.
"It.. 1:07 PM."
He sighed, laying back onto me.
He grabbed my hand and placed it onto his head. So, I did what something anyone would do. Play with his hair.
He watched me braid it in all sorts of places but didn't stop me at all. I remembered I had like an entire pack of hair ties, somewhere and got off to go find them while Illumi laid there with his hair poking out in braids.
I came back and sat back down, untangling all the braids and started doing a quick fishtail.

I had no idea why I was actually good with hair, despite me having pretty short hair myself.
Its just something you can do automatically if you can do makeup I guess.
I finished it off by tying it at the end, and tapped Illumi to get up.
He looked confused but got up nonetheless.
He felt his own hair, I was guess he didn't know what I did to him.
I got out a small mirror and gave it to him.
His eyes widened while his cheeks flushed red.
He grinned blowing him a kiss, which ended up with me being smacked.
I laughed, opening my arms for Illumi to rest in.
He reluctantly did so, sitting down to my lap and leaning into me.
God damn it I loved him too much.

"You look just like a princess, y'know?"
He stayed poker face, looking back at me.
"Yeah. You told me. Twice."
I grinned, kissing him on the cheek.
"Because its true, baby.~"
He tolled his eyes, pecking me on the lips in return.
I smiled, taking one of his hands and kissing him deeply.
I know he preferred small things like a kiss on the cheek or cuddling, but I preferred the extreme. We were like polar opposites sometime.
He kissed back, of course, as our lips met and parted.
We continued for a little while before stopping to catch out breaths.
Illumi looked tired, mostly from today, which I could probably understand.
I wrapped my arms around him, which he fell into, closing his eyes and curling up into my grip.
I hummed softly, rocking sideways gently.

Who knew, an emotionless assassin, could have so much dept and pain, lodged away just for their parents sake. Who knew, they could become so soft after letting everything else?
I did. I knew everything but I didn't want to force it out of him.
He's the love of my life.
—————
Yes
So
School is absolute trash 🙄
And it caused me to get writers block
And like
😭
Anyways
Hisollumi supremacy
I'll probably end this book by the 50th chapter
I don't know
We'll have to see.
But dw, I'll be working on a new Hisollumi book but Medieval AU.
So look out for that 👁👁

Vote and comment if you want to ig
Bye bye☺️

Word count:
700