6.

Illumi's POV

I steadied my breathing, pulling out a couple needles, getting ready to fight. I suspected it to be the man from the picture or perhaps an an animal.
Turns out, I was wrong.

A man appeared from the shadows, out of instinct, I threw a need at him, pinning them to a tree why their clothes. They dropped a small looking device, that cracked as soon as it hit the ground.

I narrowed my eyes at them.
"Who are you, what are you doing here? "
I hissed.
The man didn't respond for a bit, just staring at us blankly, just like I always did.
"Boss sent me."

Hisoka lines up a row of cards between his fingers.
"Oh?~ and who's this boss of yours?~"
The man plucked the needle from their shirt, making them drop to the floor.
"Thats non of your concern. I was only sent here to observe you as he suspects you're here to hunt him down."

Hisoka frowned, turning to me for advice.
I made a small gesture, telling him to kill the man.
The spy must have noticed my gesture, he put on a overly confident smile and spread his hands.
"I may not look strong, but Ive killed with bigger guy than you two. Bring it on."

Hisoka grinned, and in a blink of an eye, had seemed to disappear. I put my needles away, as the man looked at me confused, frantically looking around for Hisoka.
Then, as if out of thin air, Hisoka had snuck up behind them and cut their neck with his cards, hitting a vein that killed the man instantly. He dropped to the ground, slowly bleeding out.
Hisoka licked the excess blood off of his cards, smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and started to walk away.
"C'mon, we have to get moving, I hate spreading out missions for more than a couple days."
I heard hisoka chuckle lightly, before catching up to my pace.

—————
As we walked, I felt an aura, diffraction from Hisokas, start to get bigger as we walked.
I stopped in my tracks, causing Hisoka to do so as well.
"Hm? What is it, Illu?~"
I ignored hid question and walked a bit more, and sure enough, the Aura just grew striger.
I turned to Hisoka, quietly whispering.
"I think we found them."

Hisoka raised and eyebrow, walking towards me.
"That fast? I thought they would be more sneaky.."
He mumbled.
I put on Zetsu, concealing my presence, which Hisoka did so too. I walked to where the Aura was, and sure enough, the man from the picture was there, with other people that looked similar to the one Hisoka had just killed and from yesterday's mission.

They seemed to have been having trouble with a device, a communicator.
One of them men spoke up.
"Dang it! Why isn't, Souta picking up!?"
The man from the picture hushed them.
"They're most likely dead, Tatsuki. Souta isn't one to not respond right away."

Tatsuki grunted, looking away.
"That must mean we have company."
I narrowed my eyes, pulling my pins out.
I quickly counted how many were there.
12 to be counting, 13 including the main target.

I turned to Hisoka and whispered.
"I'll take on those 6, you take on the others. Leave the big one to me."
Hisoka nodded, pulling his cards out once again.

I threw a couple needles, queuing Hisoka to start fighting. The needles hit about 2 of them, I took control of their body, using them as puppets to fight the others.

The main target looked around, grunting realizing they've been found.
"SHOW YOURSELVES!!"
He roared as the fighting began to become more intense.
Hisoka got a bit too cocky and decided to come out into the open, fling a card through one of the members throats.

The main target growled, clenching up his fists.
There it was, the strong aura.
It was almost as strong as Hisoka's, which was sure to get him excited.
Hisoka laughed lightly, without a word, jumped into battle.
I sighed, deciding to just stay in the shadows. Maybe this wouldn't be too hard.
Hisoka punched and cut through his opponent's as if they were little children.

I, on the other hand, was wearing my puppets out of their energy, as I always did, I was gonna use them until the dropped dead. I had already killed 3 of them so there was one more too go, and luckily, my puppets seemed to look like they were gonna immediately die after 1 last fight.
These guys were sure a bit better than anyone I had met over the months.

As my puppets carelessly beat up their friend to the death, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the main target grab onto Hisoka's arm, which surprised me as Hisoka wasn't the type to get caught easily.
I saw his hands start to crush down, which didn't seem to phase Hisoka one but, though I did hear bones cracking.

Hisoka laughed.
"How fun!~"
Before kicking them with his free legs hard enough for the main target to let go.
His landed gracefully onto the ground, though his arm started to swell up.
The main target looked disappointed, looking at their dead members, he smirked and then took off.
As Hisoka was about to follow them, I appeared in front of them and placed my hand onto their chest.
"Don't. You're in no condition to fight right now."
He raised an eyebrow, until I gestured to his now swollen purple arm.

I sat him down, pulling out a small med kit out of no where.
I began to work on his arm, looking up every once in a while, just to see him locked into my movement. I huffed, finishing up.

"You should be fine now. Now don't be so cocky again, you'll get yourself hurt... AND make me loose my chance to defeating whoever that is."
Hisoka cooed, poking my nose with his now healing arm.
"Awh~ the little Zoldyck cares for me."
I stared at him blankly and chuckled lightly.
"I guess I do."
—————

BRRRR
i just created a entire team of new villians for this didn't I
Just call this book
'Hunter x Hunter but its Hisoka and Illumi only'
Anyways I hoped you liked this chapter, it took a bit longer than I expected it to be since I had to go back and watch both of them fight so get the hang of how they fought.

Vote and comment if you'd like to and leave down what you'd like to see more, like, illumi getting softer to hisoka or more f l i r t i n g

Word count:
1127