33.

Hisoka's POV

Morning.
Woah. That was quick.
I got up, stretching my back and arms.
I looked around for Illumi, but he wasn't on the bed.
I heard the bathroom door open as Illumi cane out, a  towel wrapped around his head and waist.
"Ah. You're awake. Hurry up and get ready so we can head back to the Mansion."
I raised an eyebrow, getting out of bed.
"This early already? I thought we would leave at like.. in the afternoon."
He bent down, rummaging through his own clothes.
"Yeah. Well, they said to come in the morning or something so I can't argue."
I sighed, nodding, grabbing my usual costume and walking into the bathroom.

Couple minutes later.

I came out, hair slicked up, eyeliner perfect and face paint on.
Illumi was sat on the bed, on his phone in his usual Green attire. Reminded me of the old times.
I kissed his cheek, smiling.
"C'mon, lets go.~"
He nodded, putting his phone away and getting up, out the door while I followed him from behind.
He closed the front door, then getting into my car.
I got in next to him, but I was getting a bit worried.
"Are you sure about this, Illu?"
He nodded, usual poker face on.
"Yeah its whatever I guess."
He started the engine and drove out, back to his parent's mansion.

I looked out the window as we drew closer.
I was worried what his parents might do, but of course. Illumi's an adult. He could probably back out of the entire family business and lose all contact with his parents if he wanted to.
Right?
Illumi parked outside, dragging me out of the car and through the like, what.. 1000 doors?
He swiftly dragged me through the gigantic forest, and finally, into the mansion.
We were greeted by butlers who Illumi just straight up ignored.
We walked down and I was getting a bit confused.
Where was he headed?
And then it hit me.

His fathers room.
I did not want to meet Silva again. Nor his Mother.
He managed to drag me all the way down to his fathers room, knocking on the door.
I heard a low, faint, 'come in' which is exactly what Illumi did.
He entered the room, letting me go where I saw a angry looking dad and a sad mother.
Though.. Illumi didn't seem to bow or do anything he used to do.
"Okay. Father, I'm here only because you asked me to be here. I don't want any small talk or anything like that. Now just get to the point."
His mother put her fan over her mouth, covering it.
"Oh Illumi.. where did we ever go wrong?"
I thought to myself because I really wasn't trying to get killed here.
'Maybe the years and years of manipulation and abuse.'

His father cleared his throat, sighing.
"We've heard you've been having. Difficulty, cooperating with Aoi. She's complained to us so many times. We finally decided to bring you in for a quick chat."
Illumi crossed his arms, nodding slowly.
"Okay.. and what do you want?"
His mother closed her fan
"Well. We were hoping to make a deal with you, sweetie."
I raised an eyebrow.
"Deal? What kind of deal?"
Illumi's father glared at me, which actually made my skin crawl.
"Stay out of this, clown."
I sunk into my shirt, not literally, but hey man that really hurt.
"Anyways. Yes, we're looking to strike a deal with you, for your hand in marriage with Aoi."

Illumi stared at them blankly, he looked like he just wanted to leave already.
"Okay..?"
His mother, smiled, putting her fan away.
"We were thinking. How about.. money?"
I couldn't hold it in and just burst out laughing.
Money? Really? He doesn't care about money one bit.
Illumi smacked the back of my head, hard, causing me to stop laughing.
"I won't accept. I will never, get married to Aoi. And for a good reason actually."
He lifted up my right hand and his.
"We got engaged."
His mother gasped, putting her hands over her mouth.
"Oh, Illumi!! How could you!"
I snickered quietly. No reason, his mother was just very dramatic.
"This is OUTRAGEOUS. Since when did we allow you to accept proposals from people we don't approve of??"

Illumi put my hand down, crossing his arms.
"When I was 15. I'm an adult now. And I'm doing what I want. Now if you'll excuse us, we'll be planning our wedding and you're not invited."
Illumi grabbed my hand and dragged me out, while his mother yelled out nonsense about how he was still her 'baby'.
Illumi's family is literally the craziest when it comes to mental connection.
—————
I'm supposed to be sleeping rn, school tmmr.
Okay gn ya'll sorry for the mistakes🧍
Bye bye

Word Count: 811