37.

Hisoka's POV

We were all seated at the dining table I never used, brainstorming ideas/themes for the wedding.
Me and Chrollo were jotting down tons and tons of themes, consisting from Steampunk, all the way to pastel.
Illumi, however, hasn't spoken at all for the past 10 minutes, only fidgeting with a needle.
"Hmm.. how about, Garden theme?"
I shrugged, jotting it down.
"I mean, I guess, but honestly, too many flowers smells bad."
Chrollos sighed, tapping the pen against his head.
He looked back up to Illumi, smiling.
"Illumi! You haven't spoken for a bit, any ideas?"
Illumi's head perked up, a mix of confusion and emptiness plastered on his face.
"Me? Oh, well. I was thinking about, maybe a Vintage/Elegant type of wedding. Maybe pretty old schooled but it has a good dose of serotonin in it."

Chrollo nodded, writing it down.
"That actually sounds wonderful, what are your thoughts, Hisoka?"
I smiled, twirling my finger around Illumi's hair, resting my head on my other hand.
"Sounds good to me. Anything Illumi wants to do, I'm up for it~"
My Fiancé smacked my hand away from his hair.
"Hisoka this is YOUR wedding too. Don't leave it all up to me."
I nodded, putting my pen behind my ear.
"Yeah, Yeah. I know~"
Chrollo wrote some things down and then smiled.
"Vintage it is?"
I put my arm around Illumi.
"Mhm~"
Chrollo slid his fingers through his hair, getting up.
"Okay then, thats that for the theme. What else do we need to do.. hmm.. Ah ha!"
He turned around to us.
"Flowers!"
I slowly got up, Illumi following so.
"Flowers? Can't we just use like.. normal red roses or something like that?"
Illumi raised an eyebrow

Chrollo shook his head, putting his hands on his hips.
"You have to choose something more special on your important day, dont you?"
Illumi shrugged, he didn't seem to be as interested in flowers than I was.
I looked over to Chrollo.
"I'm pretty sure theres a nearby flowershop somewhere around here. Its a pretty big one too. But  its probably closed by now. Also, shouldn't we get the flowers AFTER we have everything else prepared? Just so they don't wither away."
Chrollo rolled his eyes, spreading his hands.
"Of course, we're just going there to preorder."
I nodded, brushing my hair back.
"Well then. Should we just go out for dinner? It's the afternoon already."

Chrollo smiled, crossing his arms.
"Sure. Lets just hope non of us get recognized."
Illumi sighed, walking away to our room
"I'm sure we won't. The owner of the engagement ring shop we went to didn't seem phased about Hisoka at all."
He quietly said before shutting my room door.
I pouted, running to my room and knocking furiously on the door.
"Illumi! I need to get changed too! Open the door-"
Illumi opened the door as wide as he could, causing me to fall fast first onto the ground.
I could hear Chrollo laughing loudly, probably covering his mouth trying to stop.
I got up, irritated at Chrollo.
"Oh shut up!"
He threw his hands up in the air, snorting.
"Oh, I'm so soRrY."
I angrily walked into the room, Illumi shutting it again.

I sat down on the bed, sighing.
Illumi turned towards me, sitting beside me.
"Is Chrollo bothering you?"
I rolled my eyes, nodding.
"Yes, but its whatever. I'm mostly concerned about the wedding and how well it's gonna go."
Illumi gave me a small kiss on the cheek, though kept his emotionless expression.
"It'll be fine. It seems like Chrollo has it under control."
I nodded, opening my arms and hugging him, weighing him down on the bed with me.
He sighed, rolling over to face me.
I grinned, taking advantage of that and kissing him, which he gladly accepted, kissing back.
We were both quietly making out, our lips gliding against each others.
I ran my fingers through his hair, continuing.
Chrollo slammed open the door, causing me to jump, falling off the bed.
He wore a white collared shirt (surprisingly clean) and black dress pants.
He crossed his arms, tapping his foot on the floor furiously.

"You two can have your fun at night, now hurry up so we can choose a place to eat."
Illumi got up, unphased.
He grabbed a white t-shirt and jeans, walking into the closet to get changed.
I got up as well, dusting my clothes.
"Jeez, Chrollo. Could've just knocked."
He smiled, walking out the door.
"Its fun scaring you. Anyways, get changed, I'm in the mood for some Italian right now."
—————
I had a mental breakdown because of illumi🧍why is he so hot.
Chapter done, tryna get chrollo to be a more important character now. I might add Chrollo's POV too later on
Vote and comment if you want to ig

Word Count:
817