Considering his words, Mr. Romano's face tilted to the side as he rubbed the scruff on his jaw.

"Hmm," He hummed, crossing a leg over the other. "I'll be leaving Alessandro with you then while I go handle some business." Mr. Romano said out loud, intentionally or unintentionally, I couldn't tell.

"What business?" I bud in, my curiosity getting the better of me. When his piercing grey eyes narrowed onto me, I shrank back into the chair, immediately regretting that I opened my mouth.

For a moment, I thought that Mr. Romano wouldn't answer me, but consider me shocked when he said. "Business that you don't understand." Mr. Romano answered after a beat of silence. 

"W-what do you mean?" I stammered.

"It's about stocks and shipping. You weren't taught these things yet." Mr. Romano dismissed, and I nodded my head. 

Stocks? I know a little about them. 

I know that stocks are like things that you invest in right? Or at least, I think it is.

"Anyways, I don't think we've had a former introduction." Mr. Romano said, turning to me. "My name is Ace Romano. I am their... Brother of sorts." He said, giving me a huge hand.

Taking it hesitantly, my hand wrapped around his as he tightened his grip around my small pale hand. 

"Uh, hi." I whispered shyly, ducking my head in between my hair. "Uh, my name is uh, A-Amara." I spluttered, silently cursing myself for my stupidness. 

"Nice to meet you, Amara. Alessandro over there is my son." he said, nudging his head to the restaurant where Salvestro and Alessandro were, ordering food. 

"Okay." I said quietly.

"Now, how is your life with your other brothers?" he asked me, resting his elbows on his lap as he stared at me.

"It's fun." I answered as nonchalantly as possible. He did not need to know of the first two weeks there. Nope.

"Great." he said, and for the first time, a genuine smile let up his face.

~

"WEEEEE!" Alessandro shouted, as Sandeo lifted him up by the shoulders with his forearms and started swinging him around in circles.

"Careful." Salvestro warned, a hint of worry in his tone.

Honestly, if Sandeo accidentally let go of Alessandro, it would be the end for him. Although you can see that Mr. Romano was strict with his son, it was blatantly clear that he loved him with all his heart. If I even made one move to his son with the intention of hurting him, I wouldn't doubt that Mr. Romano would have me killed.

Yea, sure. It was illegal. But, I have no doubt in my mind that if he really wanted to, not even the president of America could stop him from going on a killing spree. Not because the president wouldn't want to, but more because Mr. Romano had too much money and influential power to be stopped by a measly president.

I hope I wouldn't get arrested for thinking that, not that I would say it out loud.

"Don't worry, Salvestro. It's not like Mr. Romano could do what he did to the lady to me." Sandeo shrugged, putting Alessandro down as Alessandro pouted, lifting his arms up in a 'up' motion.

Yes, the lady situation. Let's just not talk about that.

"Yeah, and I'm in charge. If something happens to Alessandro, it would be my fault." Salvestro retorted, crossing his arms as he leaned back on the sofa.