Chapter [2]

Danielle's PoV

Danielle's PoV

"I don't need to hear her out. I assure you, Love, there is not a thing on this earth that will matter enough for me to waste even thirty more seconds of my time. Elijah, what madness is this?" I hear Klaus complain.

Sighing I burst into the mausoleum, with Hayley by my side.

Klaus stares at me, "Danielle."

"Klaus. You need to listen to them," I say slowly.

I blink in surprise when he laughs manically

"You're all out of your minds if you think some liquor-fueled, one-night stand...no offense, sweetheart....means a thing to me," He admits.

I stare at him, tears threatening to fall feeling at the immense betrayal.

Sophie looked between us.
Elijah and Hayley giving me a sympathetic look.

Sophie breaks the tension, "Marcel may be able to keep up from practicing real magic in this town, but as keepers of the balance we still know when nature has cooked up something new. For example, I have a special gift...of sensing when a girl is pregnant."

Klaus looks at me in shock, "What?"

I look down, "I know it's impossible.."

"What are you saying?" Klaus asks.

Elijah, "Niklaus...Danielle is carrying your child."

Klaus shakes his head in denial, "No. It's impossible. Vampires cannot procreate."

Sophie sighs, "But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the Original hybrid, the first of your kind, and this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes. Not only that but the prophecy said that one day you're mate would conceive with your child."

Klaus's face was unreadable turning to me, "You've been with someone else, admit it!"

I stare at him extremely angry slapping his face, "You know damn well that I wouldn't sleep with anyone else, Klaus. I'm not the kind of person who betrays those that she loves. But you clearly betrayed me, making me think you really care. And guess what I've been stuck here for days carrying our magical miracle baby. "

Sophie speaks up, "My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us."