Chapter [44]

Danielle's PoV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Danielle's PoV

I stand opposite Nik with Hayley and Jackson discussing the pack's responsibilities.

"It's time to use our werewolf army. Finn and the woman who calls herself my sister are in this city," Nik instructs, "The wolves can help us pinpoint their location."

Jackson shakes his head, "No, we need all hands on deck here with Hope."

Hayley nods, "Klaus, you can compel humans to track your enemies."

Nik scowls at the couple, "Do my ears deceive me or did you just give me an order in my own home?"

"This ain't about your ego, Klaus!" Jackson raises his voice, "It's about what's best for that little girl."

Nik growls angrily, "How dare you question my intentions for my daughter!"

I step forward, "Enough both of you. Hope will be with me I can protect her," I cross my arms, "Nik is right. Finn's body disappeared from the morgue, which means that he's either powerful enough to heal from that explosion, or Freya's powerful enough to save him."

Hayley raises her eyebrows reluctantly agreeing with me, "She's right. Either way, we're not going to find them unless we send our best people out there."

Jackson sighs in frustration.

"I'm sure you and all your merry men will find them posthaste," Nik taunts.

Jackson stares Nik in the eye, "Just to be clear, I'm giving this order because Hayley and Danielle are asking."

Nik opens his mouth to retort.

"Don't think for one second that I take orders from you," Jackson snarls storming out of the room, Hayley in tow.

I frown at Nik, "You might want to be the alpha but to keep this werewolf army you need to step aside even if it pains you to do so. Our daughter is more important."

Nik rolls his eyes pouring himself a glass of bourbon, "I'll keep that in mind, Little Wolf."

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

I bite my lip rocking Hope gently in my arms, letting her fall asleep peacefully.

Hayley enters the room, knocking on the door holding a plate.

I place a finger to my lips, "Shh. I just got her down."

Hayley smiles kneeling beside me, "I thought you might be hungry."

Smitten Storm ✨ Danielle Gilbert-Labonair [2]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें