Chapter [52]

Danielle's PoV

Danielle's PoV

"How?" I blink in shock, "Better question, why?"

Dahlia ignores me, holding up the opal ring, "What do you know about this ring?"

I shrug, "I found it when looking into the prophesy of Nik and I. It's over a thousand years old."

Dahlia nods, "Yes it is. Except, there were two prophecies. You and Niklaus falling in love and you becoming an original."

I scrunch my face up in confusion.

"This ring is the key," She waves her hand revealing the opal stone to actually be a harden rock of blood, "This blood is how I'll turn you."

I gulp, "Who's blood is that?"

She smiles, "A young woman named Tatia."

"But......"

"Yes her blood was used to turn Klaus and his siblings."

"Then what's that?" I point to other glass bottles filled with amber coloured fluid.

"That's werewolf venom from several different bloodlines," She smiles, "See at first I didn't notice but your werewolf bloodline is first of its kind."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Werewolves were also created from magic. The first wolves created from your bloodline."

"I...I....."

Dahlia pours in the venom and Tatia's blood into a bowl.

"What's the point of turning me into an original?"

"So that if you and Klaus choose to accept my proposal then I'll need you to be indestructible," She smiles, "But if you choose to decline. I'll kill you and the others easily with the white oak stake."

I swallow nervously, as she forces me to drink the tonic, before stabbing in the heart with a dagger laced in white oak ashes.

I gasp falling to the ground, Dahlia's chanting the last thing I hear, before darkness falls.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

"Two centuries ago, this city hung its traitors right here. I thought it only fitting that it be your slaughtering grounds," Dahlia says evilly.