Chapter 59 (PART 1)

Začít od začátku

He shook his head. "And he still ain't call you by now? Chile he either layed up with some other female, or dead in a trench somewhere." I frowned.

"Well thanks, I feel so much better now." He smiled widely. "You welcome."

I rolled my eyes and checked my phone again. "....I did hear him on the phone before he left though." Ellis lifted a brow. "And what happened?"

"I don't know who he was talking to, but he had locked himself in the bathroom, and I was listening through the door, and he was telling somebody how he needed some time to get away from me and the kids, and how I don't know about whatever he's doing."

He placed his hand on his chest and slowly leaned back. "Girl, what?" I nodded. "Mhm, then after that he rushed out."

He shook his head. "That's yo confirmation right there, he boo'd up right now I bet you." I frowned. "...I don't know...I don't think he would go through everything we've been through just for us to get back on track, and mess it up....but then again I don't know."

"Well I do know." Ellis started. "He got a little side piece, Im telling you." I shook my head. "I don't know E."

He fanned me off. "Alright, that's you, listen, I gotta leave, I have a doctor's appointment." I frowned. "A doctor's appointment? Why the hell would you schedule a appointment for today? You know Kerri's on her honeymoon with Jason, who's going to be working?"

He looked me up and down. "You the owner right?" I smacked my lips together. "Yes I am the owner, not the employee." He fanned e off again. "Chile, I gotta go, you better call up some on yo old stripper friends, Im sure they lookin for work." He grabed his purse from behind the counter and left.

I dropped the rest of the clothes on the counter and checked my phone again. I bit down on my bottom lip and dialed Augusts' number again. "Last time." I said in a sigh. I placed the phone to my ear and waited on edge as the phone rang in my ear.

Once I heard his voicemail picked up, I quickly hung up the phone, starting to get somewhat frustrated. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to remember the steps from my anger management classes.

I was just about to put my phone back in my pocket, when it rang in my hand. I immediately looked down and sighed once I seen Kelsey calling me. I answered and placed the phone to my ear.

ME: "Hello?"

KESLEY: "Hey, what are you doing?"

I sighed.

ME: "Im at the shop, working."

KELSEY: "Are you busy?"

I looked around at the empty store and leaned onto the table.

ME: "No, we don't open for another ten minutes."

KELSEY: "Ok great, I need you to meet me somewhere."

I frowned.

ME: "Meet you somewhere? Kelsey Im at work, is this a emergency?"

KELSEY: "Does a fashion emergency count?"

I rolled my eyes.

ME: "No, it doesn't."

She smacked her lips together.

KELSEY: "Come on Simi please, I need your opinion on some things."

I sighed and shifted the phone to my left ear.

ME: "Can it wait until I leave later?? Im sure it's not that big of a deal."

KELSEY: "No it can't, Craig is taking me somewhere nice to night, and I need the perfect outfit."

I sighed.

ME: "Fine, Im only staying for twenty minutes tops, where are you?"

KESLEY: "Im at LeBou, you know that huge store in the city?"

ME: "LeBou? Don't you think that's kind of expensive?"

KELSEY: "Says the woman who's married to a man that makes millions."

I rolled my eyes.

ME: "Whatever look, Im leaving now, I'll meet you there."

KELSEY: "Thank you and hurry up."

I smacked my lips together and hung up the phone.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next chapter is the last!

Vote/Comment!!