The Holy Priest

Start bij het begin

'He really is a rare gem. It was good timing that he met my dad. If he didn't, then most likely the divine kingdom would have taken him as to 'train' a talented person for the people. Hah! More like brainwash.'

To understand the structure of this world. A noble child of rank earl and above are measured to see their highest tier level, only downside, if they seem compatible with more that one type of magic, it is unknown which one is the one with the highest tier. But they are trained by magic tutors of the empire. While on the other hand, those who are lower than a earl, like a viscount and baron will have their children measured at an older age, like those of a commoner.

But the location can differ. One of this location is the magic tower, where the best of the mages of the empire are located, while the other is a holy church. The Divine kingdom actually holds a high place in the peoples heart, around 40% of the empire worships the holy empires religion, so most commoners feel it best to take their child to get checked in a holy church.

At that time, Gabriel's parents were just viscounts, so they had to wait later for his check, and even then, they didn't put much emphasis into it, there was a high possibility of him not having any magic. So they decided to go to a holy church that was near their home, since the magic tower was far away from their territory.

What they didn't expect was that he was measured to high tier, the moment the light glowed to represent that, the holy priest tried to detain them as much as possible until a higher level priest appears, the smart thing that Gabriel did that time was use the teleportation stone that Mihkael gave him, his father quickly helped by pouring magic into it and having his son go.

With that, a great battle of words occured with the divine kingdom who believed it was a waste to have such a talent waste away if not trained early. The only solution my grandparents came up with was give Gabriel's parents a higher noble title, an earl. And with that, the divine kingdom couldn't do anything, because now they have a higher standing of protection from the empire.

This left a type of strain in the relationship between the Eternity empire and the Divine kingdom, but this wouldn't be the last time, the incident with Uriel caused an even greater impact on their relationships.

While remembering the conflicts between the Eternity empire and the Divine kingdom, and how it was the main factor of why they hid Rose from her fathers eyes.

"Your right Gabriel, please take her highness to get breakfast while I have a chat with Mihkael, Uriel, you should go as well." Raphael was glaring down at Sakura's father and had them all leave to begin his scolding.

"Wait! Can't we do this at a later time, Ralph? I'm still worried for Sakura."
Mihkael looked in panic when he sees Gabriel walk away with his daughter in his arms.

"No! You have to listen now! I know you Mihkael, you tend to run away from me when you know I'm gonna give you an earful of your stupidity. So stay."
Raphael narrowed his eyes even more. And the temperature lowered to a lower point.

Mihkael watches how his daughter is leaving through that door and starts to panic a bit, he tries to stand, but a hand reaches out and pushes him back down to sit. He hears a tired sigh and looks up at Raphael. He finally notices the wrinkle of his friends well tailored suit, the hair messy from the running he must have done, and the bit of blood stain in his suit from grabbing Mihkael to stop the bleeding.

"I'm sorry." Mihkael looks down and starts to relax his tense nerves and mind.

"Mihkael, she will be fine, right now she will be with Gabriel and Uriel, understand she is in the safest position."

"....yeah, your right."
"Now, let's begin in talking about that stupid action of yours."
Mihkael felt his a sweat drop when he saw Raphael's expression, and knew, he won't escape this.
***