Broken

Warning ⚠️:
Later in this chapter it will mention very messed up stuff. Such as abuse and sexual abuse. If these are triggering for you DO NOT read. These are serious topics so please head this warning.

_________________________

(Present time)

Brianna POV

It was now 10:23 pm, and I was just now getting home.

Diana and I had gone back to her house, and I would have stayed there to, but nobody in my family would pick up the damn phone. So I came back, reluctantly. I had just pulled into the driveway, and I thought something was off. But I shrugged it of because my legs were sore and because I'm hella tired. As I walked through the front door, that did not open magically, that's when I started getting worried. My eyebrows furrowed and I looked at the clock.

Well it is pretty late, maybe Alfred was tired.

At least that's what I told myself, so I wouldn't feel bad about just going upstairs to take a shower.

After I did I put on some comfy shorts and a big tee that said "we're all mad here- Cheshire Cat ".

Yes, wonderland.

I walked downstairs quietly not wanting to wake Alfred, who I had actually convinced myself was asleep. When I made it down stairs I made my way to the kitchen. Once I entered the kitchen I immediately went to the fridge and pulled out my rocky road ice cream. I was craving, okay?

After I had taken a couple bites from the tub, I put it back. And right after I shut the freezer door I heard another open. Or well.. at least something opened. I scurried to the corner of the kitchen wall, close to the walkway, and waited patiently. Then on after a few seconds I heard two voices.

"Dick you need to calm down. I don't like this either, you know how much I hate this, but it could bring her happiness. I'm willing to risk it."

What the hell is Tim talking about?

I scoot closer to the pathway to hear better.
"Yeah, but she could come back at any minute!"
Dicks voice sounded worried, almost scared.
"And I'm tell you she probably stayed at Diana's house. I bet if I go check my phone she's already call to tell me. Probably yours to."
Tim's voice quickly commented, though still sounding somewhat nervous.

That's when I heard their footsteps on the stairs, and their voices became distant. Now's my chance. I practically sprinted into the closing entrance of the father clock going to the cave.

Now.. what exactly are all of you doing?

I thought as I slowly walked down the cave stairs. When I had made it all the way down I noticed nobody was there. I closed my eyes and stopped my breath for five seconds.
A small, adrenaline caused breath left my mouth. I haven't done this in a while. Well at least not to them. But since they're hiding something from me I think it gives me reason.

I swiftly walk over to the computer, that was still on so I'm guess their coming back, so I quickly logged into the system. When I did I saw several files pop onto the screen. My eyebrows raised as I opened most of the files.

The red hood? I've heard of him on the streets, and I knew he was bound to end up on our list, but why would they hide this from me?