Fear

It only took me a day to find joker. He was hiding out in an old warehouse, which only triggered me even more. I had told Bruce he could come along if he stayed out of my way, and knowing that Dick was listening in on the conversation I yelled,

"And you can supervise as well Grayson!!"

I left on my, now fixed, motorcycle. While the boys left in the bat mobile. Though when the were following me I made a quick turn and shut off there tracker.

"Brianna what are you doing!!"
Bruce yelled into my ear.

"Don't worry Bruce I'll give the location back after I get there. I need to have a chat with the clown."
I said as I took my earpiece and threw it on the road, running it over.

Then I continued to drive as quickly as possible to the warehouse. I climbed my way up to the roof, which had happened to have a window. As I looked through I saw Joker with a few of his goons, along with his sidekick/lover/punching bag Harley Quinn.
I took out two masks and put one on myself. Then I dropped a few smoke bombs (filled with GHB, also known as cherry meth) into the building. Then I jumped down myself, and quickly covered Jokers mouth and nose with the other mask. After everyone else was knocked out, I used my grapple to get back to the roof. I threw joker onto the roof, and then sent the location to Bruce.

Joker tried to crawl away from me as I walked toward him, but I used a rope dart to wrap around his leg. As he struggled with it, I yanked him over to me.

"What was it you used to beat him?"
I asked as I grabbed him by the collar.

Joker smiled at this.
"Oh you mean the little bird?"

I swear fumes were probably coming out of my nose.
"Fine,"
I said as I let go of his collar,
"I guess I really don't need to know anyway."
Then I punched him.
Over and over again.
Finally when I felt content I kicked him one last time, that flipped him over a couple times.

Of course that's when Bruce and Dick decided to show up.
"Brianna STOP!!"

Then Joker began to laugh.

"Come on just kill me before he gets up here."
Joker whispered as he coughed up blood.
"You know you want to, and I know you can."

My eyes darkened hearing these words.
I did want to, more than anything.
So I took out a gun I had gotten just for this moment, and I pointed it right between his eyes.

Then, again, Bruce and Dick had to barge in.
When they saw the gun in my hand they immediately shouted,
"DON'T DO IT!"

But I paid them no attention. I just stared at joker. Right into his eyes,
And I saw it.

I let out a dark chuckle.
All three men looked at me like I was the crazy one.
I threw my head back in laughter as I thought about what I had seen in Jokers eyes.

"Why the hell are you laughing?! Shoot me!! I killed robin!"

I sighed in content as I looked back down at joker.
I shot one bullet in the air, leaned down to meet Jokers face, shot another one in the air, and said,
"I know what you want."

Jokers eyes widened.

"You want me to kill you in front of Batman, so he'll have no choice but to lock me away, but since he cares about me he'll visit me. And every time he sees my face he'll remember you. You will never leave his memory."
I said, then shot another bullet into the air.

"Because that's exactly what you're truly afraid of,"
I said as I shot another bullet.
"Being forgotten."

Joker looked at me with fear, and he tried to reach for the gun. But before he could I placed my foot on his neck.