Confidential for a reason

Bruce and Dick POV(bat cave/ still late at night)

"Well you either know him, or he's been trained well. And when I say well I think we both know that I mean WELL."
Dick commented as he swayed in his chair.
"If he wasn't he would have never been able to cut that rope that fast. That's practiced, trained, perfected even!"

Bruce shook his head as he looked over the recording from the camera on his bat suit.
"I know Grayson. I just have this feeling that I-"

"Master Grayson,"
Alfred interrupted.
"I am sorry for interrupting, but Mrs. Gordon Grayson wants me to inform you that she has been waiting for you for over two hours. So if you do not come home within this hour you won't be getting 'your present' when you get home."

Dick's eyes widened immensely.
"Oh- okay- umm.. so Bruce I have to, you know go."
Dick rambled pointing to the exit.
"We can talk more tomorrow, I promise!"
He yelled as he ran out of the bat cave.

Bruce rolled his eyes, but nonetheless a small grin appeared on his usual stern face. But sadly after his eyes returned to the screen his expression went back to how it once was.
Alfred had left the room with Dick, so Bruce took this opportunity to look into his hunch.
Bruce sped up the recording until it reached the train scene. After watching that small part twice Bruce was able to make out the words,
"You haven't lost your touch-," and then it was cut off by the train.

Bruce squints his eyes at the scene as he rewinds it once again. After listening it to a couple more times, he finally takes the tiny proportion of the recording where the red hood was cut off by the train, and deciphers it. Once Bruce removed the loud, train sound he played it over again one last time. That was all it took though. What Bruce heard made him stand up abruptly, making his chair fall behind him.
Bruce's eyes were as wide as possible.

"You haven't lost your touch Bruce."
Those were the very words he had just heard, and it shocked him to his core.

Bruce's eyes couldn't help but go straight to Jason's old Robin suit, which Bruce kept in a glass case. He would be the only one to know his identity, and how to cut his rope. Well to even find a knife to cut his rope. Bruce shook his head rapidly.

"No, no I can't confirm it until I have proof."
Bruce shook his head even more as he walked back to his desktop.
"I'm so sorry Brianna, but I can live with you hating me for a while. If that means I can give you happiness back."

Bruce hesitantly moved his mouse to Brianna's father's file. After opening it Bruce moved to the confidential information and clicked it.
"Override,"
Bruce said in a demanding voice as the computer recorded him. A green light flickers over the screen before the once locked file opened. But when it did Bruce saw something that even made his emotions scramble. He was angry, devastated, and disgusted. Bruce felt as he would vomit, and he did. He quickly ran to a small trash can to throw up. Strings on bitter saliva were strung along between Bruce's lips as he gasped. This had never happened to him before, but if anyone else saw what he did they would to. Especially if they knew Brianna.

Alfred walked into the cave calmly before spotting Bruce, but when he did worry covered his face. He rushed over to Bruce and squatted next to him.
"Master what's wrong?"
Right before Alfred could look towards the screen Bruce quickly grabbed his shoulder.

"Don't look at that screen. Trust me you don't want to see it. It caught me surprise and it-,"
Bruce gagged once more.

"Alright, alright Master Bruce I won't I promise. Come along,"
Alfred helped Bruce up and said,
"Computer shut down."

And it did. All of the computer screens turned off immediately. All of the horrors had disappeared, for now. Bruce knee he would have to go back to that file, and he dreaded it, but it had to be done. The only thing that's worse is that he would have to tell Dick and maybe Tim if he didn't already know. Though one thing was for sure. He knew who the red hood was, even if he managed to get physical proof, Bruce knew he would be right. Brianna would have only told him, and he would be the only one to do something so rash and brutal.

The red hood, the now, drug, crime boss, and murder was Jason, but there was no way Bruce was going to let him go again, even after all he's done. They were all going to save him this time. Something they, ....
he couldn't do the first time.