Ending 2: Late

3rd POV

  "So what you're trying to say is that while we were simply trying to get some sleep, Y'know to survive and all, Joker managed to escape Arkham?"

  "Yes."

  Brianna nods as she ties her hair into a ponytail as Tim pours them coffee. "Great, fucking perfect– you know what remind me why we keep putting him in there. I mean it's not like he actually stays there very long–,"

  As Tim walks by her he pushes a mug of hot, fresh coffee into her hands. Instantly she brings the drink to her lips and takes a huge gulp, even though it practically burns her esophagus.

  "Okay, Anna take it easy." Tim rests his hands on hers, gently nudging the cup down, so she can let her lungs work.

  Sighing with extreme annoyance, not toward the bed-headed boy whatsoever, but toward all the abrupt shit that had been going on so far.
  Like none of them could catch a break.

  "I'm right on this though." She retorted quickly."
  Humming as he takes a long drag of his own coffee Tim nods in agreement. Specially looking at Bruce as he does so.

  "So what are we doing?" Grayson asks from the corner of the room, randomly eating a banana.

  "Close your mouth when you eat master Grayson."

  "Yeah it's gross." Brianna adds as she passes him, giving him a disgusted side eye.

  "We should split up into teams."

  Everyone grows quiet from his statement. Dick dramatically stopping mid chew, Tim glancing at everyone in the room, and even Alfred raising his brow with hesitance towards the idea.

  "Excuse me," Brianna coughs loudly, "you wanna repeat that."

  Sighing through his nose Bruce rubs his forehead as he explains. "It's the best plan of action. We can try and find Jason, while keeping tags on the Joker. We all know who let him out, Black Mask was the only one desperate enough to do that. All we have to do is make sure we get to him before Jason."

"So who would be the teams?"
"Yeah and what are their jobs?" Tim and Brianna ask after one another.

"Jesus– good luck with explaining your plan to..that," Grayson points between the friends that were now defensively standing next to each other.

"Yeah Bruce," Brianna crosses her arms with a raised brow. "Explain the plan."

Standing up from his chair, his coffee in hand, Bruce clears his throat. "Tim and I should go stalk down Jason, while you and Dick find out where Black mask is going."

Brianna taps her fingernails on the tile counter, as her eyes fly between the three guys in front of her. Landing on Tim, they have their usual brain reading conversation as the others wait for the response.
After a minute she looks away with a huff, glancing towards Grayson as she grabs her coffee to go.

"Let's go banana boy."

Grayson's head whips back and for the between all of the others left in the room. "Well shit. That was easier than I thought it would be–."

"Let's go!! Or I'm leaving you here!"

Practically falling from his chair Grayson rushes after the girl, sliding around the corner. "Coming!"

Bruce, Alfred, and Tim all stood in silence after hearing the door slam..twice.

"So where's Damian?" Tim asks as he walks towards Bruce.