Intro

Author note:
Hey guys!!!! Told you it was coming. 😋
Alright 👏 so...
I'm not going to do a full on introduction for all the characters because if you don't know who these people are:
•Alfred (yes I put him first cause he's the OG)/ 60
• Bruce Wayne / 30yrs old
• Dick Grayson/ 28
•Jason Todd/ 24
• Tim Drake/20
• Damian Wayne / 11
• Barbara Gordon/26
• Jim Gordon/54

Then you don't know enough about Batman or the batfam.

But 👆 I will be introducing the main character.
(I apologize for my extra self😂😅)
.
.
.

Brianna Blade :
Known also as 'Angel of death'

Basic features:-Green eyes (lucky 2% of the population)-Ebony hair-Beauty mark right beside/ below her right eye- has a red and Orange, robin feather tattoo on her hip (get to that later in the story)- she's 5'8 (living my tall dream life for me)-...

Basic features:
-Green eyes (lucky 2% of the population)
-Ebony hair
-Beauty mark right beside/ below her right eye
- has a red and Orange, robin feather tattoo on her hip (get to that later in the story)
- she's 5'8 (living my tall dream life for me)
- and she is 25

Traits and facts:
-she has an IQ of 228/ 3 points above Lex Luther (yep he'll be mega petty)
- brutally honest
-has eidetic memory
- runs 50% of Wayne industries
- Bruce trusts her 100%
- and last but not least....
This queen is bi sexual 😉

Sorry I'm done😅

Okay so any questions you may have from these facts about her will be explained throughout the story.
(I mean I would be confused about why Bruce would let her handle half of his company to so🤔...)

Quick warning the first chapter is going to be a bit intense so... yeah.

Well hope you guys like this story!!!! I won't be putting any author notes throughout this story unless it's important.
But there will be slight commentary at the end of some chapters. Cause I can't help myself 😂

(Edit: Be warned there are a TON of time skips in the beginning.)

Oh and I would recommend watching the movie: Batman: under the red hood. Some of the story is based on that. You may be a little lost without watching it.

But without further a do....

 Enjoy!!

Enjoy!!

( daily reminder; I don't own any of the DC characters. Only Brianna.)