" Shut up. You hate him because we are both good friends and I am more close to him", Fahad said with a chuckle.

" I don't even want to be a friend with you. I still can't believe why we were friends in the first place ", Faraz said with an annoyance.

A smile crept to my lips as I saw them arguing.

" And yeah for your information, Zafar is not coming today. He will come hereafter his Malaysia trip ", Faraz said with a boring look.

I look around the wedding hall and saw Hania staring at Faraz. She has become so whipped.

I saw Faraz turning towards her and he stares at her with love and admiration. They both are so whipped.

" I have an important thing to deal with. I am going ", He said looking at us.

" Of course", I said with a smirk.

I can't wait for their wedding. I am more than happy with them.

************

As we came from the reception, I instantly went to the room to change my gown. I removed my jewelry and gown and stood under the shower relaxing in warm water. I changed into my nightdress and went to the room.

I pick out one book from the shelves and settled on the bed. Fahad has not come yet. He told me that some clients are there to meet him. It's been a long time, I have read the book.

I like classic romance novels. Everything portrayed is so beautifully written. There is always a hidden truth in novels. We always learn something from it. Love is simple but we make it complicated. It is really beautiful but its wound is so deep. I always cry after reading such books. I have read so many novels about classic romance. And it feels like true love and affection are difficult to find nowadays. I was never the one to believe in love but everything changes after I met him. True loves are found after so many complications. But there are no complications in our love. I was feeling very scared and it feels like something wrong is about to happen. We fight but in the end we sort out our problems. What if our love is not meant to be?

I shook my head and took a deep breath. I put the book back on the bookshelf as I was not feeling like reading anymore. Everyone happens in my life was so perfect and right. I fall in love with such a good person and I am now married to him. Everything is right but still, it feels something wrong is going to happen.

There was a sudden ringing of my phone bought me out of the trance. I was feeling very scared to pick up the call. Different scenarios ran into my mind making me scare even more. There was a tear pooled up in my eyes as my heart was beating rapidly. It was Fahad calling me. I took a deep breath and attend the call.

"Isha, I was missing you. I am on my way home ", He said over the phone.

" Fahad..please come fast. I am not feeling well. It seems like something wrong is going to happen ", I said crying on the phone.

" Baby, I am coming in a few minutes. Are you okay? " He asked with concern.

"I am fine but please come fast. I am really scared. Please come fast ", I said and cut the call.

I pulled my hair into my fist and cry badly.

Do you think I am the only one who has eyes on your husband?

Please take care of him before you lose him forever.

I hope your relationship lasts longer.

Laiba was words were repeating in my head. My mind was bursting with different thoughts.

The door of the room burst open and I saw Fahad coming towards me in a hurry.