I almost screamed when I saw him went out from our walk-in closet. "When did you arrive?" I asked as I walked towards him, helping him take off his necktie and his longsleeve. "Few seconds ago, the maids said you've eaten dinner, are you that hungry? Didn't you went out with Tzuyu earlier?"

I smiled cutely as I giggle, should I tell him about it right now? But it feels like this isn't the time, maybe later? Yeah, later.

"Why don't you put on your pajamas now and eat dinner?" I suggested. He raised his eyebrow, I didn't said anything suspicious though. "Tell me honestly, where did you two went?"

"Just at the mall, duh." I rolled my eyes at him before removing his longsleeve.

Because of what I am acting right now, I think I'm ready to be a mother now.

"At the mall yet you didn't ate anything?"

"Why? Do people who go to the mall always eat there?" I asked, rolling my eyes at him again. I was about to walk inside the walk-in closet to get his pajamas because he looks like he doesn't want to change when he suddenly pulled me closer to him, crashing his lips against mine easily.

"There, I'm already full." He smirks as I felt my face starts to turn red. I frowned at him and hit his chest. "As if, I just heard your stomach growled. It says you should eat real food, not me."

"Fine then, I'm going to eat after eating dinner." And with that, he left me.

"What the--YAH MIN YOONGI!!"

And what the fuck! He went out just wearing his pants! What if the maids fantasize about him showing his upper body to them?!

I can't let them look at my man's body! I went inside the walk-in closet and grabbed a black shirt for him and followed him downstairs.

I saw him eating while checking his phone on the counter. "Get dress, you old man! It's bad to eat like this!" I exclaimed after throwing his shirt at him.

"You can just say you don't want any girls to look at me how you looked--"

"Eww! Dream on! I care for you that's why! I'm not jealous!" I replied as I sit beside him, taking the chopsticks he is using and started to eat his food.

His jaw almost dropped after seeing me eating his food. Is it my fault that it's seducing me to eat again even though I'm already full?

"I thought you already ate?" He asks as he finishes putting on the tshirt I got for him. "I did, I got hungry again."

"I don't want my soon-to-be wife to be weird so kindly bring your normal self back."

I glared at him. "And I don't want my soon-to-be husband to be like this so kindly turn yourself into a bubbly type man."

"Not gonna happen." He says in instant.

I don't know why he doesn't want to change himself like the other boys who always smile, like Hoseok who's like a ball of sunshine but a jerk for Momo. Excepr Taehyung because he seems scary.

But I guess, he's different when he's with Dahyun, like this old man when he's with me.

After finishing the whole bowl, I went upstairs to watch a movie. It's just nin in the evening and Indon't have any thoughts of sleeping early, although I'm going to the company tomorrow.

As soon as Yoongi went inside, he lied down beside me who's eager to watch new movies. I was about to press the enter button when he suddenly took it from my hands, turned off the tv and threw the remote away from us, luckily, it landed on the couch.