"Okay, I don't have anymore classes today." I said before throwing the can of spray paint on the ground and walking away in silence. I really hoped he wouldn't say anything else because I couldn't wait to have a warm shower and go to sleep early.

But this boy was something else, and called out making me wince. "Hey! I don't have any classes too! Maybe we can do something. There's this new place that everyone goes to, it's called The San-Fran Grill."

I sighed before walking up to him. I guess it wouldn't hurt to go just once, and I was quite thirsty. He smiled brightly and then we walked a few blocks before we stopped at a little restaurant-cafe place.

We went inside, and I noticed a lot of people from our college were here. We sat down, the laughter and voices of everyone filling my ears.

"Hi, how can I help you?" A waitress asked.

"I'll take the orange juice. Thanks." I said as I pushed the menu away.

"You aren't going to eat?" Roman asked. "I'm having the salad burger, you should try it."

"Fine. We'll take two salad burgers."

"And 2 Pepsi's." Roman added. The waitress took our order before walking away.

I looked around the place, seeing a lot of familiar faces. Almost all of the people were in our college.

My scanning abruptly halted when my eyes rested on a pair of colourless ones. I blinked at them, frowning with irritation seeing it was Enzo and his gang friends.

"So what's the deal with him?" I asked.

"Who?" Roman asked as he looked around the place.

"The great Santini."

"Oh, Enzo? Hot isn't he. But how can you even look at him without shitting your pants."

I scoffed. "Pfft, thats a joke right? It's just a guy with tattoos dressed in dark clothes. It's nothing scary."

"A guy who has a motorbike."

"And a motorbike." I added.

"A guy who can kill people." He said with a hushed tone and clenched jaw to stay quiet.

"Kill people?"

"I'm not saying he kills people, but have you seen the guy fight?" He said as he covered the side of his mouth.

"Shit." I muttered.

Romans phone beeped and he pulled it out as he turned it on. He was on his phone for a few seconds, before putting it away and looking at me with an excited face.

"There's a party tonight."

The waitress came with our food and placed the food down before leaving. "And?" I asked as I went to sip my orange juice. He made a pleading face as he looked at me.

Dropping my face, I shook my head. "No. I don't even know you."

"Pleaaasssee."

"I don't do parties. Drunk people, dancing...no." I refused.

"But this is a huge party, it's at Gretchen Mccoy's house and she's a bajilian-aire." He begged.

"Look, I don't think you know who I really am. I'm not that girl who hates parties just to be quirky, I actually hate parties from experience."

"This one will be good I promise." He pleaded. "And I don't have anyone to go with."

I decided to ignore him, as I was hungry and didn't want to talk anymore. He was still waiting for me to give a response. I finished my burger, and I pulled out some money before placing it on the table.

I was going to stand up and walk away, but then I stayed seated. A sigh escaped my mouth, and I knew I'd regret saying what I was about to say...

"Fine. I'll go." As soon as I said those words, a bright smile formed on his face. "But this doesn't mean we're besties." I added.

"You won't regret it!" He exclaimed before I stood up to leave.

"Text me the details." I said, and as I walked away I felt all eyes on me. Typical, I don't know what people find so interesting.

Later on that night....

The was suddenly a knock at the door. I got up to open it, but my face remained in its usual stone face expression seeing it was Roman.

He smiled as he held a few old grocery bags in his hands, which were filled with clothes. "Are you going to let me in?"

I exhaled and opened the door wider, and he ran in. I sat on my bed as I watched him unload the bags which were filled with clothes.

"Aren't you going to get ready?" He asked.

Then his face dropped into a more sympathetic one. "Ohhh, I know. You don't have any party things to wear, but don't fret...."

He pulled out a dress from his bag. "I have a dress. Don't ask how I got it, but you'll fit it in."

"As long as it's black-"

He threw the dress at me and I caught it and held it up.

"Oooh. Thanks." I said as I scanned the little dress. "What are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing this." He held up an outfit with a dark burgundy short-sleeve button up shirt, and dark pants.

"Ooh. Nice." We got ready, and I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time.

The dress hugged my slim body, and revealed a lot of cleavage. Nice. It brought out my long legs, which I recently learned to love. I hated them as a child, everyone teased me for being a little over the average female height.

I smoothed out the dot of pink lipstick I added on my lips and smacked them together. I already had some makeup from this morning so I just touched it up.

"All of the guys are gonna fall on their knees seeing you." Roman said. My lack of reaction or reply made him furrow his eyebrows.

I exhaled. "Let's get this over with."