"Right." Salvestro sighed, "Whatever. Salvino it is now your turn. Come over here and let's get you the right measurements so that Ms. Adams over here can start with the orders as fast as possible." Salvestro said, waving Salvino over as he stood up.

Ms. Adams then proceeded to get out a measuring tape, wrapping it around Salvino's thighs, calf, arms, waist, hips, you name the body part, she did it.

"I'm going to need you to take off your shirts as well, Mr. Russo." Ms. Adams said apologetically. "I can't get exact numbers with the excess clothing on you."

Grunting, Salvino took off his shirt to reveal a clear six-pack, though it wasn't as defined as Salvestro's nor Sandeo's. You could see his abs, but they just weren't as prominent as they are on Salvestro. Compared to Salvatore? They were nothing.

"Thank you." Ms. Adams said, before getting out a thin piece of string, wrapping it around his chest area then his waist again.

"Now, I'm going to need to take your height. If you would come with me for a minute..." Ms. Adams trailed off, looking unsurely at Salvino who nodded his agreement.

"Alright. Then come over. I'm going to need to take your height." she said, and he led Salvino to the back, where he stood next to the wall, Ms. Adams marking his height.

"You are... Five foot eleven, almost six feet." she declared, and a smug looking Salvino smirked.

"I am way taller than when you were in Junior." he boasted, and a fuming Sandeo glared.

"So? You just had a growth spurt before me." he defended himself, cheeks burning red.

"No. I didn't." Salvino fired back.

"Boys," Salvestro warned, and they both backed down, but I swear I still saw smoke rising out of both of their ears as Santino watched, silently laughing. He was lucky as he went first.

"Alright. Amara, it's your turn now." Ms Adams said kindly, leading me to the middle of the room as she started wrapping my thigh around a thin piece of rope before doing the other one as well.

What was different though, was that she didn't bother measuring my calves and the width of my bicep, only doing the width and length of my shoulder area.

My confusion was short-lived though, as I later found out that I would be wearing skirts. Freaking skirts to school. It shouldn't surprise me though, as this is a private school for the rich.

"Alright. Now all that's left are your shoes. I take it all of you guys have the same shoe as last year, am I correct?" Ms. Adams said, a small smile on her face as she put everything away.

"Yes." Salvestro answered for us. "All of them have their things except for Amara over here. She's new." he told her when she raised an eyebrow.

"Ah, okay." she nodded her understanding. "Alright. For the school you are going to attend, the girls wear two inch heels. I'll show you what it looks like so that we can get a size that fits." Ms. Adams said, and ran to the back of the shop, coming out later with a pair of beautiful black shoes.