Part: 56 A Surprise

Sidnaaz reached back home from Mussoorie at night after spending a great time there. Sid was lying on the bed, waiting for Sana when she was in the bathroom, changing her clothes.

She stepped out of the bathroom after a few minutes. She was wearing pink polka dot nightwear and her face was glowing. They passed a smile to each other, and she strolled towards him.

She lay down on her one side, facing him and placing her arm around him. He's just gazing at her lovingly. Her lips were curved in a broad smile and her eyes were shimmering with happiness.

"Today, I'm seeing a different kind of happiness in your eyes and glow on your face." He narrowed his brow suspiciously. "What's the matter, Mrs Shukla?" He asked, raising his brows.

"It just that I'm extremely happy after shooting the song with you. It was my dream and you fulfilled it. I love you so much, Mr Perfect." She started kissing every inch of his face with so much love and happiness.

"I'm feeling like you'll eat me today." He chuckled.

She moved closer to him and pulled his cheeks. "Yes, I will eat you because you're so sweet and tasty." She sucked his lips lovingly, cupping his face.

As she moved away from his lips, he pulled her towards himself by grasping her hair and slammed her lips. He kissed her passionately and deeply, his hands moving all over her body, sending shivers down her spine.

"I love you a lot, Angel." He whispered against her lips after the kiss. "Please, always stay happy like this." He kissed her forehead.

She entwined her hand with him. "Until you're with me, I'm happy." She spoke, gazing in his eyes intensely and then placed a kiss on his hand.

After that she placed her head on his chest and fell asleep, listening to his soothing heartbeat, and he fell asleep peacefully, embracing his angel, his whole world in his arms.

Next morning

Sana woke up early in the morning and got ready because she had to plan a surprise for her husband.

After a few hours, he also woke up. He opened his eyes, pouting sadly because his Angel wasn't in his arms, but his lips drew up in a broad smile as his eyes fell over his Angel.

She was combing her hair, standing in front of the mirror. She was looking gorgeous like always in the blue casual gown. He raised his brows in surprise as he found her talking to herself for the first time. He climbed down from the bed and ambled towards her.

As she looked at him through the mirror, she smiled broadly. "Good morning." She wished him cheerily.

He snaked his arms around her from behind and caressed his cheek against her. "Good Morning, Angel." She chuckled as he nuzzled her neck and hair.

She turned towards him. "Now go take a bath fast, I have a surprise for you." As she said, his eyes glinted with excitement.

"Wow, Surprise!" He whooped like a kid.

"Yes." She nodded her head and chuckled softly.

"Then I'm coming within a few minutes after taking the bath." He rushed to the washroom in excitement after placing a kiss on her cheek. She shook her head and laughed on his cuteness.