Part: 42 GoodBye Kiss

"Mom, Dad, I need to talk to you." Sid sauntered into his parents' room. That time, Raj was working on the laptop, sitting on the sofa and Neyonika was sitting beside him, doing something on her phone. They both looked up at him.

"Is everyone fine, Sid?" Neyonika asked concernedly, looking at him as he sat down beside her.

"Everything is fine. I just want to tell something. I've asked bhai and bhabhi to come here too. Let them come, then I'll tell." They both nodded their head as he told them.

"I hope, there's nothing serious," Raj said to confirm because Sid was sounding serious.

"Everything is fine, mom, dad. Don't worry." He assured them, blinking his eyes.

Mahi and Jay rushed into the room. "What happened, Sid? Why did you ask us to come here urgently?" Jai asked concernedly, Mahi was also looking at him worriedly.

"Please settle down first and don't panic. Everything is fine. I'm just a little worried about something. That's why I want to share this with you all." As Sid said, Jai and Mahi settled down comfortably on the sofa in front of them.

"You all know that I'm going to New York for a week." They all nodded their head. He continued after sighing deeply. "As you all aware about Sana's condition. She's trying to move on from her past. Nightmare haunts her when I'm not with her. I just want you all to take care of her in my absence."

"What are you saying, son? Off course we all will take care of her. She's the part of our family now." Neyonika instantly said and everybody nodded their head, agreeing to her.

"I know, you all will take care of her. I'm just worried about her. I don't know, how will she live without me? If it isn't important, I wouldn't have decided to go, leaving her alone. Please don't leave her alone for even a single second, especially at night and give her medicine on time." He was really tensed for her. Neyonika put her hand over his shoulder.

"Sid, relax, we'll be with her twenty-four hours. You please don't think too much. Focus on your work. We'll not let her feel lonely." Mahi reassured him, blinking her eyes.

"Yes, Sid. Don't worry." Jai said and Sid gave him a faint smile.

"She'll be completely fine soon. Don't worry, Sid." Neyonika hugged him and he hugged her back.

"I'm waiting for that day." He murmured, having hope in his eyes as they broke the hug.

_________________

Mahi and Jai sauntered into their room, thinking about Sid. "You know when I see Sana's condition. It made me remember about my old days when you were not in my life. It was getting so difficult for me to move on. But then you came and you brought back light into my dark life. I love you so much."he hugged her, smiling blissfully. She too smiled, wrapping her arms around him. He pulled her closer to himself.

"Jai, why don't you talk to Sana?" She suggested him to talk to Sana as they broke the hug.

"I'm also thinking about this. I'll talk to her tonight. I think, she really needs my advice now. Maybe I can help her." He decided to talk to Sana.

___________________

Sid was leaving for the Airport. He was bidding bye to everyone while the driver was putting his luggage into the trunk of car. Sana's heart was crying but she was not showing to him. He was also disheartened to leave his angel alone but he was also not showing his sadness to her. Both were hiding the pain of separation from each other for each other happiness.

"Musu, say bye to chachu," Mahi said to Muskan who was in her arms.

"Chachu, Musu ne maaf toh kal diya aapko letin aap plomise kalo. Vapas akal aap mere sath kubh sara time spend kaloge." She uttered in her cute language and everybody chuckled.