Part: 75 After three years (Full Part)

After three years

Three years flew away so rapidly for Sidnaaz, they didn't come to know how. They felt like yesterday only they had brought Aryan into their family. Aryan filled their life with lots of happiness. Now he was turning four years old. He was a happy, innocent and kindhearted kid. At this age, kids show a lot of tantrums but he was different, he listened to his parents but asked lots of questions like every kid. Shehnaaz used to teach him paintings and Sidharth used to teach him the guitar. He was interested in music more now.

And our romance breaker Muskan was going to turn eight very soon. She was still very naughty, show tantrums and everyone's apple of eyes. She was a responsible big sister of Aryan and Sameer, Sam was Jaiand Mahi's second baby who was two years old, he was naughtiest.

They all were playing teacher, teacher in the playroom at night time. Sam and Aryan were students and Muskan was their teacher. She was teaching them counting, One to twenty counting was written on board. Sam and Aryan were sitting at the desk. Aryan was writing counting in the notebook and Sam was busy tearing the pages.

"Musu Didu, I have competed (completed) my wlk (work)" Aryan said and Muskan came to him. She checked his work and gave him good.

"Aryan, very good." She praised him and Aryan smiled gleefully.

"Sam, what are you doing?" As Muskan snatched the notebook from Sam, he started crying loudly. He was enjoying tearing the pages.

"Didu data, Didu data. (She scolded me.)" He dashed out of the room, rubbing his eyes.

"Sam, wait. I was not scolding you." Muskan rushed behind him. Aryan also went behind them.

"Sam, I wasn't scolding you." As Muskan picked him in her arms after coming out of the room, he cried out louder, kicking his legs.  Aryan went to call Mahi.

Aryan dashed into Mahi's room and informed, "Mahi Mumma, come fast, Sam is crying." He addressed Mahi as Mumma.

"What happened?" She asked anxiously, standing up from the sofa.

"Come with me." He clasped Mahi's hand and led him to Muskan and Sam.

Sam was pulling Muskan's hair in anger now. "Sam, stop it. You're hurting me." She was constantly asking him to stop, but naughty Sam was now enjoying pulling his sister's hair.

"Sam, stop it now." As Mahi shouted, he instantly stopped and looked at his Mumma innocently.

She marched to them and took him in her arms. "Why were you pulling Muskan's hair?" She asked him sternly.

She again started whimpering. "Mumma, Didu data." He complained.

"Mumma, he was tearing the pages of the notebook, I just stopped him." Muskan defended herself.

"Yes, Mahi Mumma, Didu didn't do anything." Aryan also took the side of Muskan.

"Sam, you should listen to your sister and it is very bad manners to pull anybody's hair." She explained to him, wiping his tears. "You're Mumma's good boy, right?" She asked and he nodded his head.

"Now say sorry to Didu."

"Solly." As he apologised, she showed him her tongue. He frowned at her and hid his face in his mumma's chest.