Part: 41 Goodbye Makeout

Next Day

Muskan was jumping with the joy on the bed after seeing so many gifts which her chachu and chachi had brought for her from Finland. Sidnaaz were smiling at the little pumpkin. The gifts were spread on the whole bed.

She sat on Sana's lap. "Thank you chachi." She kissed her cheek.

"I love you, bacha." Sana clasped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"And who will thank, chachu?" Sid raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms around his chest, he was showing to Musu that he is angry. Sana stifled a giggle, seeing her husband acting.

Next moment, Muskan jumped over his lap and kissed his cheek. "And Thank you, chachu." He smiled, embracing her into his arms and kissed her hair. Sana smiled at them.

"Musu app dono ko phele hi bata lhi hai ki voh aaj aap dono sath soegi. (Musu is telling you both before only that she'll sleep with you both tonight.)" Muskan said strictly like she was giving them a warning.

"But I've to go somewhere." Musu frowned and made a cute angry pout, staring at her chachu as he told her.

"That's verly bad, chachu." She complained. "Aap abhi toh ae toh filse ja laiho. Ale yeh kya baat hue." She shrugged her shoulders cutely.

"But Musu, Chachi is not going. So, you can sleep with me." Sana tried to cheered her up.

"Mein chachu se katta, ab mein sirf apni pyaari chachi se bat kalungi. Chachi aap bhut achai ho, chachu gande." She again came back to Sana's lap and hid her face in her chest. Sidnaaz smiled at each other, finding her cute. Sana was stroking her soft hair lovingly.

"Mom is calling you all for the breakfast downstairs." Mahi informed them, sauntering into the room.

"Mumma, mujhe bhukh nhi. (I'm not feeling hungry.)" Muskan denied looking at Mahi.

"When do you feel hungry, musu? Mumma always has to feed you forcefully." She strolled toward them.

"Mahi, don't worry, today I'll make her eat." Sana assured her. "If I feed you, will you eat?" She asked from Musu, raising her eyebrows.

"Okay, lekin thodhla sa, please." She agreed and Mahi was shocked.

"Okay, baby. At least you'll eat." Sana kissed her forehead.

"Sana, from now it's your responsibility to make her eat. I can see that she'll not bother you that much." Mahi said to Sana.

"I'll feed her, Mahi, Don't worry." Sana blinked her eyes.

Mahi's eyes fell over Sid and she looked at him bemusedly. "Sid, why are you sitting holding your ear."

He left his ears while Muskan again hid her face in her chachi's chest. "Actually, babhi, your daughter is angry from me," He told her.

"Why?" Mahi asked, folding her arms.

"She wants to sleep with us but I've to go today. That's why she is angry." He told her.

"That's really not fair, Sid. You know, how much my baby was missing you and you're going again. Now she has the right to get angry from you, Sid." She took the side of her daughter this time and caressed her hair.

"Bhabhi, I thought, you would help me." He complained like a kid.

"Why mumma will help you, chachu, when you're doing wrong with me." She cutely raised one side of her lips in annoyance.

"Mahi, Musu, it is important, that's why he is going." Mahi and Muskan frowned as Sana took the side of her husband.

He grinned. "Only my wife understands me. I love you." Sana blushed as suddenly he placed a kiss on her cheek.